The one reason bare knuckle fighting will ultimately fail.

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Because it is so limiting that it will become repetitive. With Lobov-Knight and Beltran-Lopez before that, I've already seen all that bare knuckle can offer.

It's just two guys headhunting. I don't see room for evolution. BKFC 200 (assuming it survives that long) will look no different than the last event. And by then, we will be so desensitized that even the gruesome spectacle of scarred up faces will elicit a "meh" from most fans.

I want to like BKFC but I feel I'll eventually be bored by the same old, same old.

I honestly detested the ghastly and constant clinching! One strike landed followed by a hug!!

Why not maintain distance and tee off?

Yah needs more grappling

Broken hands. All these fighters are on borrowed time.
DlfOwvpU8AA-HE0.jpg

That sh.t must be banned as a sport

It's fun, but I don't see it as a long term thing. Also, the president seems like a real jerk.

I cant believe it got sanctioned in the first place tbh.

It's fun, but I don't see it as a long term thing. Also, the president seems like a real jerk.
What kind of person would be the president of something called Bare Knuckle fighting championship?

Bareknuckle shit will get old in the same way cake frosting gets old to an adult.

It completely depends on its financial success.

If the ppv buyrates are enough to sustain or turn a profit there is no shortage of aging mma guys and boxers who would transition for a good pay day.

If they can get a solid stable of talent it can grow and possibly survive.

There are plenty of other combat sports to watch - bare knuckle boxing just seems unnecessary and excessively gratuitous.

I think it'll keep going as long as MMA fighters keep deciding they'd be happier without having to defend takedowns or low kicks

I think it'll keep going as long as MMA fighters keep deciding they'd be happier without having to defend takedowns or low kicks

Don't get me wrong, I'll keep watching for now but I feel I'll eventually grow bored by it.

In contrast, MMA has so many variables that I cannot imagine getting tired of it.

i dont like it. too much blood and swallen faces, it goes above good taste. lets not do that even to animal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back