The one moment Johnson let Emmitt have the outside

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT. The whole fight I was like damn what kind of guy fighting a southpaw doesn't know to control the fucking outside foot then Johnosn slips for .5 seconds and that's that.

Agreed! I did not like teh way he was angling off.

And that's what makes MMA one of the craziest sports in the world. Literally one mistake capitalized on and you're done. DONE.

Brutal.

It's also what makes the runs of GSP, Anderson, Jones, Aldo, MM, Fedor etc that much more impressive.

It’s annoying watching Michael Johnson fight he shouldn’t be a guy who’s lost 14 times. But such is life

Emmett’s last 3 fights ended with a vicious KO. Dude is a solid just bleed disciple.

agreed, he has a lot of tools and pretty much always lets me down
I feel like he doesn’t use his wrestling almost at all. The dudes a great wrestler and for some reason feels the need to strike every single fight.

I feel like he doesn’t use his wrestling almost at all. The dudes a great wrestler and for some reason feels the need to strike every single fight.
He loves his hands, which honestly are really good but not KO power then he mentally slips

He loves his hands, which honestly are really good but not KO power then he mentally slips
Yeah, but he’s just not on that level of striking. It shouldn’t be his go to weapon. It should be a tool in the tool box for him, and a good one at that, but he’s become predictable at this point

Yeah, but he’s just not on that level of striking. It shouldn’t be his go to weapon. It should be a tool in the tool box for him, and a good one at that, but he’s become predictable at this point
yeah he could basically be the next Frankie Edgar, but he refused to ever wrestle.

yeah he could basically be the next Frankie Edgar, but he refused to ever wrestle.
Exactly, it’s really a shame. At this point he’s probably just going to be used to fill out cards for the rest of his career

It’s annoying watching Michael Johnson fight he shouldn’t be a guy who’s lost 14 times. But such is life
Fucking strange man, he isn't that bad...

Yet his wins he has got Ferguson and proirer etc...

I always pull for MJ being from STL myself, but man he is frustrating to watch fight.

So much speed, accuracy, volume and movement yet he always seems to get caught.

Back