The One Armed Fighter: Nick Newell's reach?

Damn if he had two arms he'd be over powered.

In all seriousness, they probably take his one arm reach and double it.

But that's still pretty funny.

That would put him near the top of the lightweight division.

Therefore, i predict that he will be unstoppable and the GOAT.

Do you thnk missing a a part of a limb aids him in cutting weight or gives him an advantage in the size department?

Serious question.

Do you thnk missing a a part of a limb aids him in cutting weight or gives him an advantage in the size department?

Serious question.

There's a lifter I know that has a missing leg and can make weight far lower than you think he would be able to because of it, but I can't imagine missing a part of your arm would help much weight wise.

There's a lifter I know that has a missing leg and can make weight far lower than you think he would be able to because of it, but I can't imagine missing a part of your arm would help much weight wise.

I was trying to guesstimate how much that part of your arm weighs and cant really even guess. Missing leg? Yeah, I see how that would help make lower weight lol.

They should sign him....there was a streetfighter character named Oto that had one arm and that one arm he had was incredibly strong. That's how I see Newell...he has one arm but with that one arm he has a lot of power in it. He has finished most of his fights by sub, Ko or tko.

They should sign him....there was a streetfighter character named Oto that had one arm and that one arm he had was incredibly strong. That's how I see Newell...he has one arm but with that one arm he has a lot of power in it. He has finished most of his fights by sub, Ko or tko.
Oto didn't have to worry about the blast double though.

Back