The old Vale Tudo Japan events from the 90's are on Fight Pass!

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Just a heads up. I never got a chance to watch these, so I;m going to check them out. There was a promo code for a free month of fight pass that worked as of last Friday. I made a thread about it, so here is proof that it worked.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...-heres-a-promo-code-for-a-free-month.3417585/

If you want to see if the code is still active just follow the instructions below.

Just enter UFCBELFAST.

Also for anybody wondering, you don't need to put your credit card details in. Just make an account

Make sure you Pick the one month option, enter in an email, then put the code in when you get to the payment screen.

Also, if they want you to make an account and you don't want to put your email in, go to google and type in "temp mail", and click the first link. Then once your 'account' is made, simply close out of that tab.

vale-tudo.gif

Vale Tudo mean Everything is valid, thats more accurate than Anything goes

Damn I forgot, I had fight pass...thanks for reminding me...I used that code last week lol

Rickson by armbar.

97 is a good event F Shamrock vs Enson is a great fight
Sato vs Lewis is a big fight for the ti e
Carlos Newton vs Paulson shocked me
And the big cat doing showing why he is maybe 1 of the biggest wates of talent (due to no fault of his own)

Just a heads up. I never got a chance to watch these, so I;m going to check them out. There was a promo code for a free month of fight pass that worked as of last Friday. I made a thread about it, so here is proof that it worked.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...-heres-a-promo-code-for-a-free-month.3417585/

If you want to see if the code is still active just follow the instructions below.

Just enter UFCBELFAST.

Also for anybody wondering, you don't need to put your credit card details in. Just make an account

Make sure you Pick the one month option, enter in an email, then put the code in when you get to the payment screen.

Also, if they want you to make an account and you don't want to put your email in, go to google and type in "temp mail", and click the first link. Then once your 'account' is made, simply close out of that tab.
Thank you, bc I drink a lot and kinda forgot that bc of you I have free Fight Pass.

Also Andre Pedaneros (sp) possibly fights fights the toughest first 3 fights in MMA history

Back