The officials pulled a few tricks to extend the Ortega fight and give him a chance

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. The doctor asked him if he could see. He said I think so. He didn’t say yes. Then Herb repeatedly asked him how many fingers he was holding up and Brian didn’t want to answer because he was hurt and concussed. He then decided he didn’t want to be seen as a pussy and answered the question properly and was basically peer pressured to go back out there.

2. Herb almost waived off the fight at the end of the round. Brian didn’t get up under his own power. His corner came and scooped him off the ground and revived him.

Im happy because Ortega won round 5 but he was hurt and didn’t want to go back out there. It’s like everyone in that cage basically forced him out and peer pressured him to finish the fight.

ur 2nd point has happened a number of times. I remember Weilli getting helped to the corner after recovering from a head kick by Joanna

mma-blackout.gif

This dude was picked up by his corner and put back on his stool. He managed to continue and lose a decision.

Won round 5???? Did think some things were off. Think was after round 4 where someone was asking Brian if he was ok in Spanish, seemed like someone from his team. Never saw someone be able to ask a fighter that after being asked to leave.

lol at calling Ortega a pussy. Fucken incel's I swear. The dude has heart, maybe, just maybe he was badly fucken concused? moron

Brian was not gonna let his corner stop it. Hes literally willing to die in there hes a warrior

Dana and his cronies were trying to tip the fight for Ortega in any way possible so he could become champ, bring in some more cholo fans and get Halle Berry to attend more events.

It's fights like these that shortens their career.. he's been through Max and some crazy punishment against Volk tonight

It's against the rules for corner to pick you up. Automatic tko loss. Obviously I'm not surprised that Herp Mean doesn't know the rules.

Back