The Official "THE BACHELOR - Sean Lowe" Thread

Rock of love is the trashier version which was marginally better. Either way, painful to watch stupid girls acting catty and overusing the word "amazing".

Rock of love is the trashier version which was marginally better. Either way, painful to watch stupid girls acting catty and overusing the word "amazing".

"I haven't been this vulnerable in a long time" or "I've been through a lot in my life"

"I haven't been this vulnerable in a long time" or "I've been through a lot in my life"

That Ashlee girl is the queen of hyperbole. So much baggage.

If you are on a show where you know that 99% of the relationships don't work out, why would you ever pick the girl with the most emotional scarring?

That Ashlee girl is the queen of hyperbole. So much baggage.

If you are on a show where you know that 99% of the relationships don't work out, why would you ever pick the girl with the most emotional scarring?

She looked great in a bikini tho, I'm glad he kept her around as long as he did :)

So we're not going to mention that one of the girls has one arm? She's attractive (a little below the group average though, would be hot in most groups) and seems nice enough (definitely some emo damage though. However there are clearly hotter women so she has little chance of winning. The question is how long will Sean bring her along in order to not look like a dick.

Also, ABC clearly made an effort to have more black women this year. I believe there were 4 or 5 whereas in previous season the average was probably 1. A reaction to recent bad press.

My early favorite would be Catherine but since Sean is blonde and blondes prefer to mate with other blondes I'm not sure.

ABC really did an excellent job picking crazies this year.

Quote of the night "I wish I hadn't had so much to drink" right before her one of one time with Sean.

Props for the Catherine pick from the very beginning!

I don't see it, I don't really like Catherine and thought Lindsie would have been a great pick, but whatever, I guess I'm not Sean and everybody's got different tastes.

Des should do a good job as next season's bachelorette.

Love Des.

Lindsay seemed to of liked Sean more but that may have just been Catherine's demeanor.

There's only so long you can enjoy being "weird" and "goofy" together, that almost seemed like the entire basis of their relationship.

Shocker, he's doing Dancing With The Stars and he wants his wedding televised.

Im assuming they get married at the end, right?

How many seasons of this show have there been? And how many of these marriages have lasted?

This show is the most fucked up personification of "love" I've ever fucking seen. Truly bizarre stuff.

How many seasons of this show have there been? And how many of these marriages have lasted?

This show is the most fucked up personification of "love" I've ever fucking seen. Truly bizarre stuff.

They get engaged at the end and in this case they'll have a film crew there when they get married because Sean Lowe's well fame hungry.

They're not having sex till they're married either, I wonder if they'll film that for TV as well?

There has been 16 seasons I think. I only learned that by watching Colberts show... One couple actually got married and then divorced within two months

The Bachelorette started 5 days ago and none of you thought to bump/make a thread?!?!

What's not to love at women trying to live their failed dreams with a guy who has nothing like he has on the show? IMO the only thing the Bachelor disappoints with is the fact he doesn't attempt to sleep with each and every contestant.

Fantasy Suite and dipper guys were super creepy, I wonder if they were drunk?

The Bachelorette started 5 days ago and none of you thought to bump/make a thread?!?!

We were waiting for you to do it. The bachelorette isn't nearly as appealing to watch as the Bachelor. I'm sure it's the opposite for you.

But yeah, Fantasy suite guy was creeping hard, he had to be drunk as shit or just completely full of himself. I can't tell who the front runners of this show are yet. Any guesses?

We were waiting for you to do it. The bachelorette isn't nearly as appealing to watch as the Bachelor. I'm sure it's the opposite for you.

But yeah, Fantasy suite guy was creeping hard, he had to be drunk as shit or just completely full of himself. I can't tell who the front runners of this show are yet. Any guesses?

No, I'm pretty useless in the first episode. I'll hopefully have a better idea after tonight's episode when I watch it in the morning.

It was a complete shock that it had started again, I thought it was ages away. I saw someone post in another thread that he's friends with one of the contestants, hopefully we'll get some juicy goss !

No, I'm pretty useless in the first episode. I'll hopefully have a better idea after tonight's episode when I watch it in the morning.

It was a complete shock that it had started again, I thought it was ages away. I saw someone post in another thread that he's friends with one of the contestants, hopefully we'll get some juicy goss !

Yeah I saw that someone said that as well. I think it was Mr. Fantasy suite guy. Jk. Im hoping to see the federal prosecutor guy verbally destroy people lol.

Jeeze guys, my bad for not resurrecting this on time and being on top of shit. Like Fingercuffs, it came out of nowhere for me and I didn't even know it was starting up until the night it aired last week.

I just got through the first episode last night. I haven't found a guy I like yet - most seem especially douchy this year.

Des is doing a great job though, she'll be a good bachelorette, and successfully got 12% hotter since last season.

So what's everybody's opinion on this whole "swooping" in thing that is getting everyone on the show upset at the daddy bachelor Ben. I can understand why they are getting upset but I dont understand why no one has a counter for someone "swooping" in.

I feel like when Prosecutor guy was talking about his diabetes, he was in mid conversation like most guys are when someone swoops in. But everyone just reluctantly gets up and says something smart as they let the "swooper" take control. It's almost as if everyone feels like it would be rude to stop the "swooper"

My question is, when the swooper comes in and says, "do you mind....?" Why doesnt the person say, "actually yes, we are in the middle of a conversation, do you mind coming back in like 5 minutes?" I feel it would show confidence and control and can be done without looking like a jackass.

Yall feel me? What's the consensus on said "swooping?"

Back