The Official "THE BACHELOR - Sean Lowe" Thread

KERIANN:
She seems real motivated and bright - a go getter. Sean is the same way.
822x.jpg

ps - no homo

She looks weird, but sweet.

you guys saw tonight's ep? Dez's brother comes across as a "Just Bleed" type of guy. He's got a tattoo grenade on his hand so he probably trains 'UFC' too.

He's probably been banned from Sherdog 3 or 4 times.

His delivery is awful, but honestly he was being a realist. "I'm just crazy about your sister..." "You're crazy about a lot of girls, aren't you?"

BURN! Sean used the same line at every hometown date, so he got called out by that guy.

He should have kept Des though...Christine's a bit of a mess, Ashlee is a complete mess. The General's daughter seems pretty decent.

It wouldn't shock me if he brings Des back. They dwelled just a little too much on how indecisive he was and Des's proclamations that he was making a huge mistake - I think that may have been a bit of foreshadowing. Maybe the brother will have a change of heart and there will be a dramatic phone call where he apologizes to Sean and tells him he'll change his ways if he brings his sister back.

Anyone know where Catherine's home town was? The Farmer's Market area looked a hoot.

He's probably been banned from Sherdog 3 or 4 times.

His delivery is awful, but honestly he was being a realist. "I'm just crazy about your sister..." "You're crazy about a lot of girls, aren't you?"

BURN! Sean used the same line at every hometown date, so he got called out by that guy.

He should have kept Des though...Christine's a bit of a mess, Ashlee is a complete mess. The General's daughter seems pretty decent.

It wouldn't shock me if he brings Des back. They dwelled just a little too much on how indecisive he was and Des's proclamations that he was making a huge mistake - I think that may have been a bit of foreshadowing. Maybe the brother will have a change of heart and there will be a dramatic phone call where he apologizes to Sean and tells him he'll change his ways if he brings his sister back.

Yeah I can understand where the brother was coming from.

How do you ask for the families permission to marry when you're dating 4 other chicks?

And this guy is a born again virgin. These chicks are going to be upset when they realize he doesn't know how to lay pipe properly

Anyone know where Catherine's home town was? The Farmer's Market area looked a hoot.

yeah that's downtown Seattle (or uptown?) I've been there once and it's a nice place. Reminds me of San Francisco.

Yeah it looks really interesting.

Well so much for Sean being a nice Christian boy if he wanted to shag 3 different women one after the other !

Hopefully Lindsay wins now I guess.

Yeah it looks really interesting.

Well so much for Sean being a nice Christian boy if he wanted to shag 3 different women one after the other !

Hopefully Lindsay wins now I guess.

Actually the controversy swirling is that he's a born-again virgin and refused to provide the ladies with what they expected in the fantasy suites next week...and they're perturbed about it. That's what the cover of some magazine I saw in the grocery store said anyway. I try to avoid spoilers and other inside info until the show is over though...I like the producers to take me through the journey they want me to go through without outside influence.

What about next season's bachelorette?...I say it's Desiree. I could also see it being Leslie or Lindsay...don't think either Christina or Ashlee could hold up though.

Actually the controversy swirling is that he's a born-again virgin and refused to provide the ladies with what they expected in the fantasy suites next week...and they're perturbed about it. That's what the cover of some magazine I saw in the grocery store said anyway. I try to avoid spoilers and other inside info until the show is over though...I like the producers to take me through the journey they want me to go through without outside influence.

What about next season's bachelorette?...I say it's Desiree. I could also see it being Leslie or Lindsay...don't think either Christina or Ashlee could hold up though.

And there's me thinking Catherine's going to be jogged on for saying she wouldn't go to bed with him.

There's a bird on American Idol really reminds me of Tierra

Really surprised we didn't see Ashley pull a right strop on last night's episode.

Who's written him the letter in the finale?!

Really surprised we didn't see Ashley pull a right strop on last night's episode.

Here's my guess.

Catherine has been writing him notes all season. I think he is going to pick Lindsay, then he gets the note, THEN reconsiders and picks Catherine.

Ooh I hope Lindsey wins. I do like Catherine but they keep talking about the same thing a lot which makes me wonder if they've got enough things to talk about. It seems completely natural and easy with him and Linds.

Thank gawd he jogged on Ashley, she was far too woe is me.

Here's my guess.

Catherine has been writing him notes all season. I think he is going to pick Lindsay, then he gets the note, THEN reconsiders and picks Catherine.

hmmmmmm...

I think the note is from Sean's mom. It's going to convince him to propose. They previewed her not being supportive of that, but she's going to reconsider and write him a nice note telling him to follow his heart.

Ooh I hope Lindsey wins. I do like Catherine but they keep talking about the same thing a lot which makes me wonder if they've got enough things to talk about. It seems completely natural and easy with him and Linds.

Thank gawd he jogged on Ashley, she was far too woe is me.

He dodged a bullet with Ashlee. She liked him the most but she was a headcase.

Back