The Official "THE BACHELOR - Sean Lowe" Thread

Still pulling for Des. She's the best one if she doesn't win she'll be the next Bachelorette.

1. Des.
2. Catherine
3. Lesliee

Ashlee is cracked
Tiara if freaking nuts

I think Lindsay will make it to the end though.

Yeah sticking her in hardcore roller derby's and canoes was just harsh.

Agree with Jackie's top 3, just in a different order. I'm possibly putting Leslie so highly because she seems a right craic and I know I'd get on really well with her.

How the fuck can Sean not see through this Tierra chicks bullshit?

Shiiiiitt. Guess he did. Finally sending her home lol

this is turning out to be really entertaining. damn generic formula of reality shows got me again.

leslie was cool but they seemed like they could only be just friends. tiarra is just plain nuts. next week is interesting as dez's brother and sean looked like they got into each other's throats.

I was surprised to see Leslie go...and they didn't even really offer an explanation from Sean what it was that made him send her away instead of Catherine. Catherine's annoying...and I don't think she even wanted to make the top 4, she started bawling when he sent Leslie home! Annoying girl with daddy issues...why does he keep her around?!

The fight between Sean and Dez's brother should be good TV, and is almost unprecedented Bachelor territory. We rarely see much friction in those dates. I'm calling it now though that Sean smooths everything over before the end of the date and they're bro-hugging it out before it's said and done. Sean's a cool customer, he's going to sweet talk that guy the same way he does with the ladies and everything will be fine.

"I can't control my face"

Great TV last night

Leslie just wasn't connecting with Sean it was obvious she was going last night.

"I can't control my face"

Great TV last night

Leslie just wasn't connecting with Sean it was obvious she was going last night.

I thought they hashed it out with the kiss against the fence, but you're right, I guess we saw it coming. Still thought he'd give her another chance over Catherine though.

"I would smile 24 hours a day but my face would get tired!"

I thought they hashed it out with the kiss against the fence, but you're right, I guess we saw it coming. Still thought he'd give her another chance over Catherine though.

"I would smile 24 hours a day but my face would get tired!"

Overall she just held back too much and just didn't flow with him as much. He's much more natural with Catherine IMO.

I was surprised to see Leslie go...and they didn't even really offer an explanation from Sean what it was that made him send her away instead of Catherine. Catherine's annoying...and I don't think she even wanted to make the top 4, she started bawling when he sent Leslie home! Annoying girl with daddy issues...why does he keep her around?!

The fight between Sean and Dez's brother should be good TV, and is almost unprecedented Bachelor territory. We rarely see much friction in those dates. I'm calling it now though that Sean smooths everything over before the end of the date and they're bro-hugging it out before it's said and done. Sean's a cool customer, he's going to sweet talk that guy the same way he does with the ladies and everything will be fine.

Yeah i thought for sure Leslie was staying over Ashley. I was shocked at that and the lack of explanation. But next week should be good. Clinching fists and shit. But like u said Sean will settle it.

"I can't control my eyebrow!"

Haha what the fuck? She is ridiculous

She probably told her brother to mess with Sean since he played that practical joke on her

If Des has choreographed all the brother stuff to get back at Sean she HAS to win.

Shame about Leslie going because she was my favourite but the date looked awkward as hell.

Dude, I love this thread. I was AMPED that Tierra got sent home. She's repping Colorado to be a state full of tards. She was just a nightmare drama queen and I figured he was stupid enough to buy into her absurd acts day after day. I'm pretty sure he was told up front, "Yo, she's bananas, but keep her around for awhile, she's going to be great TV". I like to think so, at least, giving him the benefit of the doubt and all.

My favorites from the beginning were Desiree, Catherine and the hot red head that got sent home instead of Tierra.

Des and Catherine are the only two sane choices, imo.

If Des has choreographed all the brother stuff to get back at Sean she HAS to win.

Shame about Leslie going because she was my favourite but the date looked awkward as hell.

Leslie was cool and had an amazing body but she just didnt click with Sean.

you guys saw tonight's ep? Dez's brother comes across as a "Just Bleed" type of guy. He's got a tattoo grenade on his hand so he probably trains 'UFC' too.

Back