***The OFFICIAL SANCTIONED Joshua/Ruiz II RBR Thread SKY SPORTS/DAZN 12/7***

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forget trying to explain, everyone has gone back to the cock sucking days and making fat mexican jokes.

As soon as Ruiz put sone leather on josh he’s tie up and look shook as fuck. Matter fact everytime he went mid range and opened up the slightest or throw too much Ruiz would catch him with a left or right. The kid has good inside skills and would loght uo anyone in the inside, just a solid fighter limited by his physique which fucks his lungs and legs. People were already comparing him to the caveman Tua ffs. If Ruiz wants any type of future in the game he better get to losing weight. Josh on the other hand he aint taking Wilders power and careful what a Fury might do to em as well.

Yep...i d like to see him at 250 to see if he can have this little extra to catch aj, still the gordito is gifted af cause he can fight 12 full rds against a top guy at a decent pace while being clearly overweigh

Who do you think Ruiz fights next.....assuming it’s not AJ

I'd love to see him fight Ortiz. Both coming off losses to world champions.

I bet Ruiz is drowning his sorrows in a giant pile of McDonalds

I almost put money on him when I heard the sparring rumors. Glad I waited til weigh in. Granted I think AJs gameplay had more to do with it than Ruiz’s weight, but that was enough of a red flag for me to keep my money in my wallet.

I would like to see him against Alexander Povetkin or Dillian Whyte, two fights he can win even overweight and then he could stay busy and slim down little by little because losing weight to quickly isn't good because it saps your strength, Ruiz will need a year to correctly lose the weight he put on.

He's a boxer not a UFC fighter you idiot. Who cares what a UFC fighter would do to him in a clinch?

I wrote another comment before that about how Joshua was basically wrestling him non stop to stop Ruiz from attacking, maybe that didnt go through man! :p

It’s by far my least favorite thing about boxing and obviously what this fight was all about. You’re eliminating competition at a certain range, I hate this strategy of just hugging. What’s the point? That wouldn’t work in any other setting on the planet aside from a sanctioned boxing match. They should have to punch out every single time.

I totally agree. It is rough to watch! It almost felt like watching someone playing a fighting game but they used the really cheesy effective tactic that kind of kills the game.

I totally agree. It is rough to watch! It almost felt like watching someone playing a fighting game but they used the really cheesy effective tactic that kind of kills the game.

Yeah because Stipe vs Ngannou was so much fun.

He wrassle fucked him, but still took more damage than AJ in 3 years.

He KOd people left and right in the past.

On the one hand I was impressed by AJs ability to adapt from the first fight, implement his gameplan, his cardio, and his champion mentality.

On the other hand, he and Hearn are acting like they just KO'd a prime Ali or Tyson. He outpointed and never hurt a morbidly obese plodder who had absolutely nothing for him tonight.

Boring fight but AJ did what he had to do to get the belts back, unfortunately I don't think we ever see him and Wilder go at it. Hearn wont let that fight happen.

The condition Ruiz came in tonight is absolutely disgraceful. More than anything he showed he does not have the mentality of a champion. Back to the buffet.

I almost put money on him when I heard the sparring rumors. Glad I waited til weigh in. Granted I think AJs gameplay had more to do with it than Ruiz’s weight, but that was enough of a red flag for me to keep my money in my wallet.
I heard a rumour that AJ broke his hand in sparring too. Dunno if @PUO3 can shed some light on that or ask RR.

Ruiz's form should have been expected as soon as he weighed in 15 pounds heavier than last time. When you're already obese, putting on more weight is never a good sign. Joshua, to the surprise of no one, actually looked far better without all the pointless, excess mass that he usually carries. It's a bit of a shame to see such poor preparation for a world title fight from Ruiz. Nice skillset and a lot of natural talent, but not nearly enough consistent application to be great.

Ruiz's form should have been expected as soon as he weighed in 15 pounds heavier than last time. When you're already obese, putting on more weight is never a good sign. Joshua, to the surprise of no one, actually looked far better without all the pointless, excess mass that he usually carries. It's a bit of a shame to see such poor preparation for a world title fight from Ruiz. Nice skillset and a lot of natural talent, but not nearly enough consistent application to be great.
Appears the rumors from his old trainer are true.

fuck boxing. shit is rigged as fuck. The more popular guy always wins rofl. gtfo.
Ruiz would murder him in a proper fight.

Joshua lol.

you do realize it's all fake. Ruiz was paid off. As if Joshua can beat him in a proper fight. He purposely got heavier for this fight to lose to this chump cause apparently Joshua is more popular and sells far more tickets.

Back