• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canelo looks like he’s ready for WAR!!!

Cannot wait for this fight! OH YES!

And Canelo again with those pills from his crooked trainers

41716509_10156318296571501_8716282917711511552_o.jpg

^^^^^test that cheating scumbag ASAP.

Hum.. I’m not seeing any difference in Canelo physique.

As an aside, I do find it interesting Canelo was so jacked up for the face-off, certainly out of character for him. I guess time will tell what it means.

Canelo is still using (obv)

once a cheater always a cheater

XjopeMF.jpg

I think GGG takes it.
He's got a bit more moxie.
And he doesn't pluck out his pubic hairs to floss his teeth.

Youll all be welcomed back on the Canelo train when he leaves Golovkin in a heap on the mat.

Still like Golovkin tho lol.

What happened in the weigh in that caused Canelo to weigh 2nd, after he was announced first? As the challenger I thought it was a bit odd.

Wtf is up with Dirty Abel Sanchez at the wiegh ins

Stiill think GGG starches the Ginger

Both gingers gonna get murked this year

Btw .. why are we polluting the RBR thread with weigh-in drama ?

The difference isn't that noticeable like I thought it was gonna be but there is difference. I can't find good pics but I watched both weigh ins together and he just looked wider and stronger last year.

Pause at 15:44 or watch in slow mo here

Now pause at 49:18 or watch in slow mo here

VCv1P78.jpg

Canelo's head looks bigger in comparison to the rest of his body
Ummm based on these pics Canelo looks the same. I think a lot of you came into this already conditioned to expect him "smaller" because of the Clen shit. So you're seeing what you want to see...But those pics hardly show a distinct difference at all.

The difference isn't that noticeable like I thought it was gonna be but there is difference. I can't find good pics but I watched both weigh ins together and he just looked wider and stronger last year.

Pause at 15:44 or watch in slow mo here

Now pause at 49:18 or watch in slow mo here

Honestly there's a eye conditioning thing people do when they're assuming how a guy is gonna look. Like last fight everyone was saying "Canelo is gonna have to really bulk up cause he's fighting a "real" middleweight with no catchweight" And sure enough, "wow look how big he got"...LOL
I don't see much difference this time but everyone is like "see he's skinnier cause he's off the juice".... You guys are just seeing what you want to.

Honestly there's a eye conditioning thing people do when they're assuming how a guy is gonna look. Like last fight everyone was saying "Canelo is gonna have to really bulk up cause he's fighting a "real" middleweight with no catchweight" And sure enough, "wow look how big he got"...LOL
I don't see much difference this time but everyone is like "see he's skinnier cause he's off the juice".... You guys are just seeing what you want to.

I think he is clearly lighter, and the fact that his face looks considerably less gaunt would suggest that he had to sweat a lot less weight off for the weigh-in. Again, I think this probably should be viewed as a good thing as I think he was carrying too much mass for his frame for his last two fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back