***The Official SANCTIONED Frampton/Jackson and Fury *REPLAY* RBR Thread 10:00PM Showtime Extreme***

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
PLEASE NO SPOILERS IN THIS ONE!!!!

I haven't seen results and won't prior to the replay. This is for others in that same boat. Thanks in advance.

30 minutes. Anyone else in? I haven't seen results and won't stray from this thread until after the replay.

Hoping for no spoilers.

How do you see the replay? Will the same live stream channel just start showing it again? And it's at 10pm EST, so like in 5 min?

NVM: Got it going.

Last edited:
Showtime Extreme, my bad.

We are (not) LIVE!!!
I avoided all though, so it's live to me.

<Fedor23>

Everyone caught these bouts earlier, I guess.

Very interested to see what kind of shape Fury is in. I didn't catch the weigh-in.

Fury looks pretty soft in the middle. And elsewhere.

Fury 1-0. I don't like the grabbing the ropes.

2-0 Fury. Looking decent so far, let's see as we go along, though. He doesn't look like a cardio machine, here.

Looks like they're both doing some mouth-breathing at the end of the 3rd, here.

3-0 Fury. He should be working the body much more than he is, IMO.

I disagree that Fury is looking to get rounds in, which the broadcaster just mentioned. I'm sure he'd like to end it ASAP and that's why he should be on that body.

4-0 Fury, dancing between rounds.

6-0 Fury. He's looked decent, but needs to end this before we go too much longer, by my eye. His opponent is tired too, though.

7-0 Fury, walking away that round.

FWIW, I think Wilder has this guy out of there, already. I bet Wilder is licking his chops at the moment. Would like to get it on ASAP if I'm Wilder.

I must admit, Fury seems to be in pretty good shape, cardio-wise. I'll eat crow, there.

10-0 Fury and I don't see how it could not be a shutout. We'll see.

Back