***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for be here for the Saturday night replay on Showtime? I haven't seen the bout, yet.

Replay tonight on Showtime 9PM. I'll likely DVR and watch Loma live.

Last edited:
Just watched. 116-110 Gypsy King. Fight wasn't close. Draw is obscene. The 115-111 Wilder card should get that judge jail time, frankly.

Just watched. 116-110 Gypsy King. Fight wasn't close. Draw is obscene. The 115-111 Wilder card should get that judge jail time, frankly.
Your score isnt any better lol.

The clear solution is for boxing to take its lead from Olympic figure skating.
9 judges scoring contest and the two extreme scores taken away (most biased in favour of each fighter) to leave the decision to the rest.

You will never be able to rid boxing of either suspicious results or potential corruption but you can at least make it more unlikely or more expensive respectively.

I’ve watched it again and I just can’t give wilder enough rounds for a draw. Everyone knows the result is bullshit. Let’s hope we don’t have this nonsense in the rematch

The clear solution is for boxing to take its lead from Olympic figure skating.
9 judges scoring contest and the two extreme scores taken away (most biased in favour of each fighter) to leave the decision to the rest.

You will never be able to rid boxing of either suspicious results or potential corruption but you can at least make it more unlikely or more expensive respectively.

Definitely that is the simplest solution. And instead of 9 to make it less expensive you go with 5 judges like Glory does in kickboxing and with 9 and your model in mega title fights.

@PHATV You going to start the official Canelo/Fielding thread? I want to post stuff in it when you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back