The Official Recipe Thread:

BBQ MEATLOAF (because everyone loves a hunk of meat).

What you'll need:

1lb of lean ground round (you can also do this with Turkey if you have some problem with beef)
1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (divided)
1/4 cup of chopped onions
1/2 cup of dry Italian flavored bread crumbs
2 large egg whites (**See bottom for another good option here)
1/4 tbsp of chili pepper

How you do it:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Throw all of the shit above in a big bowl, kick the hell out of it.
(using only 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce in the mix)
You can either use a loaf pan, or mold it yourself on a baking pan, but it should make a 7x5 loaf.
Apply the remaining 1/4 cup of sauce to the top
Bake for 25 minutes

--Best served with mashed sweet potatoes or yams, and some kind of green veggie side-salad or what have you. Broccoli would also go nicely.

Vitals:

227 calories
10g carbs
39g protein
9g of fat

**Interesting tip: If you can get a hold of grass-fed animal materials. Beef and eggs. Then I'd say use the egg yolks in the mix, and this mufucka will be SATURATED with healthy Omega-3 fats. Along with the green veggies and yams/sweet potatoes, you just CANNOT go wrong.

1 can cut yams/sweet potato's
1 healthy serving of some real butter, (I churn my own with my bare hands in a 5 gallon bucket, ever so honing my patented 1-2.)
1 handful of pecans
2 tbls. ground flax (optional but suggessted for your chute.)

Combine in that order atop one another.
Cover and microwave for a few minutes or leave uncovered and bake at 350 for 10 - 15 minutes.

Pecans provide the sweetness so no more is needed, if you want however, add honey, cinnamon but by then you'd be a woman.
Sometimes when I was poor this was my PWO with a scoop of whey.
A scoop or so of MM works nicely with this for breakfast or an in between meal.

Speaking of Yams..

most of these values are moot, but use judgement:

slice up some sweet potatoes into bite size chunks (enough for however many people are eating) (I prefer smaller)
let sit in a bowl of honey and or maple syrup, stirring occasionally for half to a full hour.
dump bowl in flat dish, put in the oven until they are soft enough for you. eat. nummy.

This thread is great.. thanks for the info so far guys

I just got a bunch of venison steaks from my brother in law. Can someone post a good marinade?

Snot_Rocket said:
I just got a bunch of venison steaks from my brother in law. Can someone post a good marinade?

Try bloody mary mix. It's damn delicious on steak. I don't know how it would taste on venison, but it might work.

INgredients:
4 Large Skinless Chicken Breasts
Cup of Green beans (cut in thirds)
Cup of Celery (cut in bite size pieces)
Cup of Baby Carrots (cut in half)
One whole Cabbage head (chopped roughly)
1/2 cup tomato sauce
3 cans low sodium chicken broth
1 can low sodium veggie broth
3 tbs hot sauce
DiRections:
Boil Chicken breat in enough water to cover them. When they are fully cooked, remove them from water and add all the veggiesand tomato sauce, then cover with the cans of broth. Cook until fully veggies are fork tender tender. When done, add hot sauce and chicken back into the pot, and let it cool. I like to eat mine cold, so i put it in the fridge once it hits room temp/
Have one chicken breast per serving and lots of veggies. One pot lasts me about 3 days if I have 2 bowls a day. Probably about 6-8 servings Honestly it taste better than Cambells or Progresso, hell...it tastes better than McDonalds or Burger King. It tastes good!

1 Whole broasted Chicken (or any chicken you can shred)
1 can black beans
shredded cheese about 1 1/2 cups
whole wheat tortillas
salsa (spicy to taste) about 1 cup

Shred your already cooked chicken into bite size pieces, put in a large bowl.

Rinse the black beans in a collinder (or you wont be able to taste anything else.
drain thoroughly, put in bowl with chicken.

Mix in salsa and cheese and stir into a big gloppy mess.

Spoon into Wheat tortillas and roll them up like big taquitos.

Put the rolls on a cookie sheet and sprinkle lighlty with additional cheese. Bake at 350 for 10-12 min.

Throw a little sour cream on top if you like.

n2bateyou said:
1 Whole broasted Chicken (or any chicken you can shred)
1 can black beans
shredded cheese about 1 1/2 cups
whole wheat tortillas
salsa (spicy to taste) about 1 cup

Shred your already cooked chicken into bite size pieces, put in a large bowl.

Rinse the black beans in a collinder (or you wont be able to taste anything else.
drain thoroughly, put in bowl with chicken.

Mix in salsa and cheese and stir into a big gloppy mess.

Spoon into Wheat tortillas and roll them up like big taquitos.

Put the rolls on a cookie sheet and sprinkle lighlty with additional cheese. Bake at 350 for 10-12 min.

Throw a little sour cream on top if you like.

That mix is good on top of a salad, for a chicken taco salad too...(plus sliced olives and an olive oil/vinegar dressing)...

What you'll need:

1 purple onion
2 garlic cloves
2 tbsp chipotle peppers
1 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
4 plum tomatoes (chopped)
2 cups of baby spinach
4 4oz salmon fillets

How to:

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
Line a baking sheet with foil
Mix everything but the spinach and fillets in a bowl
Cut 4 12X12 inch pieces of foil
Place 1/2 cup of spinach in the centers of the foil pieces
Top each with 1 salmon fillet
Top fillets with 1/4 of the tomato mixture
Fold sides of the foil to cover all
Bake 15-20 minutes

Vitals:

228 calories
38g of protein
1g of carbs
8g of fat
3g of fiber

What you'll need:

1lb of ground buffalo (that's right, you can use beef though)
1 chopped onion
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
2 stalks of celery
1 carrot
3 tomatoes
2 bay leaves
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp black pepper
1 cup of red wine
1 14oz low-sodium beef broth

How to:

This couldn't get any easier - Brown meat in a skillet. Throw all that shit in a slow-cooker (Crock Pot), cook for 6-8 hours.

Vitals:

247 calories
17g protein
14g carbs
13g of fat
2g of fiber

NOTE - The buffalo meat is less fatty than beef. But again, if you can get grass-fed beef it would be much better.

FAT SALAD
Put in bowl: can black olives, handful cashews, cheese slivers, generous lemon and olive oil (optional: fish and/or cherry tomatoes

RED SALAD

Slice tomatoes and red bell peppers with lemon juice, olive oil and avocado. Optional: leaves and cucumber. An exhilarating, delicious blood stimulant and great for the daily meal of red genius. Optional: cheese or fish

DOUGHLESS PIZZA

(Latin Fat -Fast)

Plan to eat in one hour after the cheese melts in with olive oil, a little tomato paste or diced tomatoes, cilantro, cashews and a few black olives. Another way is to dice up the tomatoes and cilantro into the pizza after it's cooked to a crisp (7 hours?) --very fresh and tasty. The fattier, the better—the richer, the more it suits this theory to the letter. The other meal should be just raisins or figs and nuts

TOMAVO

In blender: 2 tomatoes, 2 avocados, , lemon juice. This is great for cancer victims who can’t eat without pain--just a little mild tomavo in the morning and they can happily fast all day.

STEWED TOMATOES AU GRATIN

In Little Dipper dice one or two tomatoes with Italian seasonings and garlic powder with your cheese, cashews and olive oil. Let tomatoes make a rich red gravy after two hours warming. Optional: add sliced red bells, green onions or zucchini as per taste. Great after pineapple.

MANHATTAN FISH&CHEESE STEW

Dice 2-3 tomatoes in Little Dipper with olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, tuna or salmon as per taste, cheese, cashews. Optional: zucchini, another non-sweet fruit, Warm two hours. Great after a cup of diced pineapple

GUACAMOLE

In blender: two lg. avocado or 4 small, 2 tomatoes, one jalapeno, 3 cloves garlic, bunch cilantro, tab. olive oil. Enjoy your delicious fat-fasting vacation beginning with this guacamole and then eat low carb in restaurants.

SALSA

I like mine extra hot but this is mild. In blender: 3 tomatoes, bunch cilantro, 1 jalapeno, juice of lime, 2 cloves garlic. Lay down and feel the implosive cleansing action of salsa go to work—there is no faster cleanser. Optional: add greens like green onions. For fruitarian salsa, delete the onions and garlic and add avocado for guacamole.

GREEN GODDESS

In blender: two avocados, lemon juice, three green onions and three garlic cloves. Delicious as dip with raw celery.

TOMATO MELT

Put plenty of olive oil in pan—never fear the fat. Add garlic powder, Italian seasonings and a little parmesan cheese. Lay in sliced tomatoes in the pan. Slice cheese on top—swiss or mozzarella. Let cook until crispy on bottom with delicious tomato sauce from the cooked tomatoes. The more tomatoes you use the better. It’s low in carbs though filled with the most cleansing fruit and herbs.

ITALIAN BELL-MELT

Put Italian and garlic seasonings in a pan with much olive oil. Slice bell peppers (all colors) into the pan, cover with tomatoes and cheese. Can be broiled but you won’t have the sauce and you can also substitute with tomato paste (Springfield has no salt).

RED DELICIOUS

Wonderful with guacamole. Saute minced garlic in olive oil in pan. Cover with tomato slices and after ten minutes lay in sliced red cabbage on top—fry or broil until there’s a delicious red gravy.

CUCAVO

In blender: juice of one lime, three avocados, one cucumber, one tomato, two jalapenos, some cilantro. Enjoy the delightfully different, cool and fresh taste of this guacamole. The low-sugar cucumber is excellent for skin, nails, hair and teeth and a wonderful alkalinizer.

Cheese Omelet

Put olive oil or butter in frying pan. (Optional: minced onion and garlic powder with diced bell peppers or zucchini). Beat three eggs and pour in the pan with cheese on top. Fold omelet and cook on both sides

Albacore Cheese Omelet with Cashews

Add a 6-oz can of albacore and cashews to the omelet above, or take on the side with a little lemon juice and olive oil cooked in it.

Tuna Salad

In a bowl: one-half minced onion, one-half head lettuce shredded fine, cilantro, diced cucumber, bell pepper and black olive (optional). Put in a can of tuna and herb salt to taste. Add lemon and olive oil and enjoy this delicious meal along with the luxurious afternoon as it digests and cleans with the protein, leaves and elevation of glucagons.

Tuna Melt

Put cut string beans (canned, frozen or fresh) in little dipper with olive oil, lemon juice, canned salmon or tuna, cashews and cheese to taste. Warm one-two hours as you like Wow!

ZA
softened cream cheese, 3 eggs, parmesan cheese (grated)
1 tbs chives, 1/2 tsp Italian or pizza seasoning
fresh shredded cheese (I use mozzarella/cheddar mix)
1/2 tsp fresh garlic or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup lowest carb tomato or pizza sauce/paste
mozzarella cheese Toppings to taste (I use more spices and sometimes canned pineapple)

Preheat oven to 375. Beat together whole fat cream cheese and eggs till smooth (I use a blender).
Add parmesean cheese and spices. Oil 13x9 glass baking dish Put shredded cheese in dish and pour egg mixture over.
Bake at 375 for 30-35 minutes.
Remove from oven. Spread with sauce and then add your toppings. Cover with more mozzarella cheese.
Bake till browning and bubbly or crum-like (or however you like your 'za!) Let stand for 5 minutes

Stuffed Avocado Salad

Ingredients
2 avocado pears
1 tomato
1 head lettuce
Pepper and salt to taste
4 oz. peas or cooked beans
2 oz. grated cheese
Salad cream
2 hard boiled eggs
1 medium cucumber
2 tablespoons sour or sweet pickle
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped nuts

Wash lettuce and put in covered bowl in refrigerator to chill, strain peas from stock. Wash and slice cucumber and add salt to taste. Cut avocado pears lengthwise and peel off skin. Place avocados in bowl and sprinkle with lime juice.
Cover. Mix together pickle, cheese, peas and season for stuffing. Fill hollows of avocados. Place 2 wedges of tomatoes in each half. Arrange on a bed of lettuce. Lay cucumber slices of hard boiled eggs on dish around avocados. Dot with salad cream and sprinkle with chopped nuts

Coconut Chips

Ingredients
1 dry coconut
salt

Crack the coocnut with a hammer and drain off the milk. Remove the meat and cut into very thin slices (do not remove the brown part of the coconut). Place the slices on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and bake in a slow oven (stirring frequently) for about 20 minutes.
Serve hot

Mango Chow

Ingredients
6-8 half ripe mangoes
1/2 cup currants
1/2 cup raisins
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1/2 teaspoon mixed powdered spices
2 cups vinegar
1 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon green ginger (grated)

Peel and dice the mango; cook with half the vinegar until soft. Strain through a coarse sieve. Boil the fruit, spices and seasonings in the rest of the vinegar. Combine mango pure with the sugar and add to the spices and seasoning mixture; allow to simmer and cook until thick. Cool and bottle.

Sweet Potato Pudding

Ingredients
4 cups of sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon lime juice
3/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/4 cup of rum
grated rind of lime
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
1 tablespoon raisins

To mashed potatoes, add sugar gradually and whole eggs, one at at time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in butter with a fork. Add milk. Blend well. mix in grated rind of oime juice.
Add rum. Mix well. Add salt, baking powder and cinnamon, sifted together. Mix. Add raisings.

Mix well. Pour this mixture into a greased pan and bake in a moderate oven (350 degrees) about 50 minutes, until done. Makes 8 servings.

Garlic Pork

Ingredients
4 lb. Pork
Salt to taste, thyme
1/4 lb. garlic
2 cups of vinegar
Fat for frying
1 lime

Chop the garlic and thyme and mix. Add aslt to taste. Wash pork well in lime and salt and cut into small pieces. Parboil opork in water to cover, about 20 minutes. Remove pork from water, dress with seasoning and place in an earthenware bowl or jar. Pour on vinegar tocover pork and allow to stand for 1-2 days. Remove from a jar and fry in deep fat. Serve hot.

Back