The Official Reasons Why People Don't Like Tyron Woodley

However... I liked Robby Lawler more and wanted him to win... And no it'd not because he's white and Woodley wad black. It's because Robby Lawler was the biggest baddass and most entertaining champion for a long time.

it's just amazing that UFC fans find every reason to dislike every black fighter that comes along. I guess it's just a coincidence.

Name a white fighter that's universally loved.

Name one.

Yet, whenever a black fighter gets any shit from anyone.... RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!

And Woodley isn't black, he's yellow.

Good collection, thanks for posting.

Now I really hate this guy!

The only thing that correlates with my post is the time that both Woodley and Condit had to wait in order to fight the champ (which is right around 9mo for both). For some reason within your year and a half time frame you forgot to figure in that Tyron was recovering from a broken foot after the Gastelum fight and that he was scheduled to fight Hendricks last Oct.

He only received his promise for the title shot after Johny bailed out of their fight. So how do you get a year and a half from the time he was promised his shot to the time he fought Lawler? Don't worry I'll wait.

And I'm the one whose dumb? Only on Sherdog can you fail so hard and think you accomplished something.
Retard I just said that the time span between Condits title shot and woodleys is not the same.

Last edited:
Why does it seem like people who are under "suspicion of PED usage" get hate on more than people who actually get caught using it many times?

It's ok! Anderson broke his leg! His dick didn't work! Cro Cop is my hero! Woodley is a cheat! Do you see his muscles!

First I don't hate Tyron. I just choose not to jump on the bandwagons of people I strongly believe are juicing. That included Reem, Lombard and Cyborg before they were caught. And it currently includes Tyron and Palhares.

Retard I just said that the time span between Condits title shot and woodleys is not the same.

I don't care what you said lol.. You're an idiot. You think that Oct 2015 to July 2016 equals a year and a half yet I'm the one that's bad with math.

I don't care what you said lol.. You're an idiot. You think that Oct 2015 to July 2016 equals a year and a half yet I'm the one that's bad with math.
January 31, 2015 to July 30, 2016

Back