The Official Reasons Why People Don't Like Tyron Woodley

I'm not a fan, but I don't hate or dislike him. I'm just indifferent to him, don't really look forward to his fights but not disappointed that he's on a card either.

this seems right to me.
Some reasons more than others, though.

I would say though, he did return part of Kevin's purse (for missing weight) and send him information about how he loses weight, so Kevin would not have problems in the future.
I thought it was a pretty good gesture.

Makes some sense. I can see some sherdoggers hating on him for these reasons, regardless whether valid or not. Also, he ducked Lombard. Some people can't seem to forget that.

As for me, Woodley appears to be a good guy, I'm not a hater at all. But he seems to have an apparent sense of entitlement.

Last edited:
I understand why he is doing this , but im very disapointed with the fact that he as Champion , wants to pick his oponents.
Very disapoint.

I never had a problem with him until I heard his reasoning behind turning down Wonderboy. Because Wonderboy thought he'd lose and would want to fight Robbie instead. Fighters could be so god damn insecure and childish sometimes. They act like the whole world is against them because there are doubters out there. Thompson was honest. He made up his mind on who he wanted to fight more and somehow Woodley took that as disrespect.

Now he's trying to act like he's UFC management turning down fights and hand picking his opponents. It's like watching your friend who you worked with for years get promoted and the job immediately goes to his head and he becomes a tyrant.

Tyrant Woodley?

Last edited by a moderator:
hes beat 2 crowd favorites now in condit and lawler.

Well, he ain't exactly wrong about the race issue. Doesn't mean that Rogan's racist, it's just the bias in society. Other than that, he's an annoying whiny ass kid. He knows that he won't defend the title once, so he's trying to make money fights against guys who he'll be able to make a big paycheck off of before getting whooped.

I don't dislike him, but I want him to fight Wonderboy. Swerving your #1 ranked challenger is a bad look for a new champ.

He hasn't said anything wrong. You, TS, just don't like his actions. I thought the sit out was a great business move and aiming for GSP instead of WB is no different then Conor aiming for RDA instead of Frankie.

Woodley not fighting wonderboy is atrocious.

Im not even a wonderboy fan, but cmon. The dudes got next.

"down to earth"
thinks everyone is racist
thinks nick diaz deserves a TS
thinks he(himself) did more than wonderboy to deserve a TS

"loves his family"
o like literally every other fucking father in the world
Not all fathers love their families. Literally

It was the title shot that did it for me,smashed by rory 2 fights removed from a gifted titleshot when wonderboy was the obvious choice.Now ducks the best ww in the world.If wonderboy gets a hold of that belt he will defend it at least 5 times

Well, he ain't exactly wrong about the race issue. Doesn't mean that Rogan's racist, it's just the bias in society. Other than that, he's an annoying whiny ass kid. He knows that he won't defend the title once, so he's trying to make money fights against guys who he'll be able to make a big paycheck off of before getting whooped.

Calling a grown man a child, because he looks out for his own interests, instead of mouth breathing fans is quite ridiculous. Says more about you than him. Until I see an equal backlash against the UFC for allowing this climate to exist, I am going to continue assuming some of you are just taking opportunities to bash a fighter you have a personal bias against.

Calling a grown man a child, because he looks out for his own interests, instead of mouth breathing fans is quite ridiculous. Says more about you than him. Until I see an equal backlash against the UFC for allowing this climate to exist, I am going to continue assuming some of you are just taking opportunities to bash a fighter you have a personal bias against.
lol shut up freaking edgy blowhard teenagers pretending they know shit

tyrone is a hypocrite and a coward, his insane ducking is inexcusable. fans care about the sport not tyrone and he is spitting in the face of the sport. no one is against him making more money, they are against him raping the sport in order to do so

conor, ronda, brock they didnt beg for money fights, they created money fights and became money fights themselves

So you're saying people assume black athletes have bad cardio? and Conor McGregor is paid more because he's white?

lol shut up freaking edgy blowhard teenagers pretending they know shit

tyrone is a hypocrite and a coward, his insane ducking is inexcusable. fans care about the sport not tyrone and he is spitting in the face of the sport. no one is against him making more money, they are against him raping the sport in order to do so

conor, ronda, brock they didnt beg for money fights, they created money fights and became money fights themselves

Dana White and the UFC fostered this enviroment. Make all the excuses you want. Some of you never wanted Woodley as champ in the first place. You were denied your opportunity to humiliate him in a loss, so you're going to come after him any way you can now. MMA fans are the most petulant and backstabbing in all of sports. I would not give a rat's ass what they thought when it came to my career and business decisions. Tyron is his own man, and his agency is what really seems to be fucking with some of your heads. We are not going to agree, and that is fine.

Dana White and the UFC fostered this enviroment. Make all the excuses you want. Some of you never wanted Woodley as champ in the first place. You were denied your opportunity to humiliate him in a loss, so you're going to come after him any way you can now. MMA fans are the most petulant and backstabbing in all of sports. I would not give a rat's ass what they thought when it came to my career and business decisions. Tyron is his own man, and his agency is what really seems to be fucking with some of your heads. We are not going to agree, and that is fine.
just read the OP
if u cant understand why tyrone is disliked u are trolling or delusional

Watching him try and leech money from big PPV stars is actually a bit amusing. Only reason he wants a quick turn around to fight on 202 is so he can get a piece of Conor's success.

Back