The Official Hockey Thread

if dallas is eliminated, i'm betting turco has one year left to prove himself.

tucker left last nights game with an undisclosed injury as well..
the leafs may just be too banged up already to compete...
they looked fucking horrible last night and if they lose tomorrow night, its safe to say the series is going to ottawa

Originally posted by gongshow
tucker left last nights game with an undisclosed injury as well..
the leafs may just be too banged up already to compete...
they looked fucking horrible last night and if they lose tomorrow night, its safe to say the series is going to ottawa
Tucker down as well! Jeez, things aren't looking good in TO right now... and If they do win, they won't have a lot of time off to heal up...

i was also forwarded this awhile ago... pretty fucking funny..

HOCKEY STORY

So our day begins at the golf course where I have been battling in the Lindy Ruff all day. We call it quits and head into the club house for some Bob Beers and some Kelly Buchburgers. After crushing many drinks we decided to hit the local night club to check out some Carl Dykhaus and some Joe Nieuwendykes. I noticed that I was getting eyeballed by some Neil Sheehy and she had a bit of a Doug Weight problem. A real Jamie McCOWan. I thought to myself "I can't stoop this Patrick Marleau". She wanted to take off, and I wasn't sticking around for the ugly lights to come on, so i paid the Rick Tabaracci and we hopped in a Tomas Kaberle. I took her back to my Phil Housley where things got a little hot and steamy. She geared down and not to my surprise her Keri Taco was a bit Joe Reekie and Jason Wooley. I decided she needed a Bill Barber, pulled out my Donald Brashears and shaved her hair diaper down to the Randy Wood. She then proceeded to trim my Harry Snepts and the bush around my Pekka Rautakeileo. I then reacted quickly and popped her Don Cherry but she was too Ken Dryden, so I flipped her over grabbed my Haken Loob and threw it in her Curtis Brown with no Tie Domi. After a few pumps she started to complain that she was too Marty Mcsorley to go on. So I snapped and quickly showed her to the Daryl Sydor and told her maybe I'll call her Brendon Morrow. Needless to say she was Grant Fuhrious. The next morning I had the worst Darren Puppa and I was Valeri Zelepukin all day. And two weeks later I noticed a Travis Green drip oozing from my Mike Babcock. So I booked an appointment with Dr. Randy Gregg and got a Corey Schwab. But that isn't the end of the story! A month later I woke up and saw Garth Snow outside. The weather man said it was going to be a 30% chance of a Theo Fleury. My car wouldn't start so I had to borrow my roommate's car. It's not as Chris Osgood as mine and it takes a Robert Luongo time to start, but I was stuck. When I went in his room to get the keys, there was that same Rick Brodsky with my roommate! She was sucking on his Mike Pecca while Esa Tikkinen his temperature with her finger. I said "buddy, don't do it! That Butch Goring has the fans clapping! I think she picked it up in Paul Kariya!" But he wouldn't listen to Marty Reasoner. Finally I said "keep up the Manny Legace", and ran out

check out that link 8th.. and copy this thread to the archives again.. chop chop hahaha

Back