The Official Hockey Thread

This thread will never die as long as I still post

Playing a depleted and down Ranger team 3-1 doesn't mean shit but they didn't look like they were trying (Boston because NY never tries).

Leetch is the man. Not only is he a great offensive defenceman but he has hardcore D. Great player and I am glad he went to the Leafs since he had to go somewhere

I am Canadian and yes I used to play rugby.

How about that Chris Simon? 5 goals in 7 games plus he is kicking heads in. God I hope they don't trade him and resign him.

Fuck Brashear too he is such a piece of shit. Philly starts shit and then tries to act like they didn't do anything wrong. Fuck I hate them

Bobby Clarke is a fucking idiot is why. Its not like he could do anything anyways, he would need a few guys beind him and a stick in his hand before he really got brave

Ottawa is just dirty. I am not a Leaf fan at all but Chara, Neil, Simpson and Ray are all dirty fuckers. Alfredson is dirty as hell too.

Today is my death........

Fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck. Great pick up for Calgary because he is one tough fucker and he can score. Having him and Oliwa on the same line will be scary and Iginla's days of fighting are over.

I am honestly sick of the Rangers now. It fucking disgusts me

Its ok though because my dad called me downstairs to "break" the news to me haha thanks for the concern though

You can fucking have Ruchinsky. People rant and rave about how he is their best player and all this garbage but he isn't. He is a fucking vag bag. He is a floater who doesn't play two way hockey, he is a puck hog and he takes retarded stick penalties

Malakov to the Flyers and Therien to Dallas from Philly

Messier has pretty much said if he is traded he won't report. There is an article on ESPN about him in the hockey section that is pretty good

Bertuzzi just haymakered the guy who took out Naslund. Bertuzzi skated behind him and threw a bomb but the guy never saw it coming and Bertuzzi drove the guy into the ice head first. It was fucking brutal. Bertuzzi should get 10 games at least

Originally posted by gongshow
the bertuzzi punch was vicious.. hockey needs more of that old time play.. controversy, fights, it puts people in the seats..

valerie bure was traded to the stars tonight, too.

See I agree you need more old time play, but that wasn't old time play. That was sucker punching someone a lot smaller than you and then driving them head first into the ice. Really it was fucking disgusting. I am a Bertuzzi fan but really 10 games is probably not even enough.

How many games did Domi get when he elbowed Neidermyer?

Originally posted by TJ Combo
Is there any place I can see this punch on the internet? From what I've heard he should be banned for the rest of the season.

The word you are looking for is suspended.

I haven't found any places where they have a clip but just picture him punching him from behind and hitting him in the side of the face and then driving him head first into the ice

He did get 8 for his punch on the Dean of Mean, my dad and I were talking about it last night.
If you think Barnaby isn't going to take out some guys you are nuts. He isn't the dirty player he used to be and he and Worrell are going to be a good team. Worrell just needs to learn to fight instead of taking stupid roughing penalties

Also ESPN fucking sucks compared to TSN. I always find shit on TSN before ESPN

Gilmore needs to give it up. Too old and brittle from his rough style. He will just get hurt again

Bertuzzi isn't Tim Hunter though and that is the problem. Colin Campbell is also a fucking idiot which is also a problem.

I would pay $50 on ppv to watch Granato beat the living fuck out of Crawford. Mark Crawford is THE biggest piece of shit in the NHL by far

Driving him into the ice was brutal but Bertuzzi KO'd him with that punch and had he not, Moore or whatever his name is wouldn't have done a face plant into the ice. I don't think Bertuzzi planned on KO'ing him

Originally posted by Bug Eyed Earl
Calgary traded the wrong goalie but we still got Chris Simon for a song. Does anyone else think is probably the most over looked and underated trade that has been made. Simon is top shelf a bigtough guy who can grab garbage goals, decent shot, good forechecker and corners guy and can fight every once in a while. An Iginla, COnray, Simon line will pwn!

They already are pwning. Oliwa is just a big idiot who only plays 5 minutes a game and takes retarded penalities, even for a goon. With Simon, they have a guy who can score but who will go after a guy for even bumping Igninla.

Back