The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Thread already dead without 21 Savage.

We got nerds here calling the childish Gambino song garbage. <{chips}>

Havent had time to listem to it yet. Side note. Glad that fruitcake 21 is banned. He is the ripskater of hip hop in here

Honestly I didn’t even mind some of the artists 21 posted, but declaring some of his trash as hall of fame.
{<jordan}
Made it clear he was obviously some edgy suburban white kid. Same goes out to jojo who also comes off as some edgy suburban white kid, laughed my ass off that some trendy cunt declared this thread dead while some quality hip hop has been steadily flowing ever since.

Honestly I didn’t even mind some of the artists 21 posted, but declaring some of his trash as hall of fame.
{<jordan}
Made it clear he was obviously some edgy suburban white kid. Same goes out to jojo who also comes off as some edgy suburban white kid, laughed my ass off that some trendy cunt declared this thread dead while some quality hip hop has been steadily flowing ever since.
I actually posted my pic in the mayberry before, Im black. If youre gonna come at me, atleast quote boy.

Thread is 100% garbage now though.

I just noticed this dork talking about good hiphop and has Playboi Carti's album as his AV. <{hfved}>

Last edited:
{<jordan}

What does race have anything to do with it?

I actually posted my pic in the mayberry before, Im black. If youre gonna come at me, atleast quote boy.

Thread is 100% garbage now though.

I just noticed this dork talking about good hiphop and has Playboi Carti's album as his AV. <{hfved}>

Literally rekt.

Back