The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

I’m a massive hip hop head but never post In here. Just wanted to say I’ve been feelin Apollo browns shit lately. I love his chill vibe for the most part then he throws in an absolute heater. I’m sure his shit has been posted in here in the past.

I have no desire to search out good, new hip hop. I still love all my old shit, but that excitement for discovering new artists and sounds is just gone..I've fallen out of love with hip hop apparently, and it's a little sad.

I have no desire to search out good, new hip hop. I still love all my old shit, but that excitement for discovering new artists and sounds is just gone..I've fallen out of love with hip hop apparently, and it's a little sad.
Here's some quality you should appreciate.

I’m a massive hip hop head but never post In here. Just wanted to say I’ve been feelin Apollo browns shit lately. I love his chill vibe for the most part then he throws in an absolute heater. I’m sure his shit has been posted in here in the past.
I like the album he did with Ras Kass, and the one with Guilty Simpson. I never listen to his instrumental albums.

Blasphemy and Dice Game

Been digging the whole early 90s Soul Assassins/DJ Muggs crew lately. Funkdoobiest were the shit.

For some reason, been on an Aesop kick lately. This and Racing Stripes I can't get enough of.

Damn Lynguists dropped an album yesteryear and I missed it. Catching up now.

These drums are so fresh and clean.

Back