The official "Get Anik out of there and bring whoever instead of him" petition thread

This isn't official without a poll, true story.

I truly do not like his voice.

Golberg is infinitely better

you guys sure do cry a lot

The way people talk abut Anik on this site you would think he was the worst ever. He is actually not doing to bad of a job.

I think he's doing a solid job. He's probably a little nervous. Overall, not too shabby.

He doesn't play off of Joe. He just waits till Joe takes a breath and says something totally different.

He's awful. I knew that. But I didn't expect him to be such a muppet. Joe gets to talk more, but I don't know how good that is.

Wow lol..

"Dana whites Favorite, UFC PRESIDENT Dana whites favorite"...

thanks Anik.. Had no idea who Dana was

You can have someone who just cuts promos all the time

I think he's doing a solid job. He's probably a little nervous. Overall, not too shabby.

I agree, all he needs to do is talk a bit more during the matches and ask Joe about what a fighter is doing here or there if he doesn't know. All in all, both are doing a solid job for guys who never worked with each other.

Anik has replaced Goldberg as the commentator who pushes in random facts in between Joe providing an explanation of what a fighter should be doing because he has sixteen black belts, even in soccer.

Back