The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunte out and Sorry in at Chelshit. Interesting move, I dont know why it took so long.
<mma4>

6th place finish again for the arsenal, confirmed...……..{sorry burnley, your rivals are getting the better of you again this coming season}

You might get threatened aswell tbh lots of keyboard warriors in here
The day before:
Show yourself big man if you are in england we can meet up and see what happens.
giphy.gif

Ehh, probably gonna ghost after the finals and maybe come back for some PL games but I likes to shitpost in the UFC section anyways.

same.

im gonna be gone from here too.

Got so drunk last night lol

It could have been all songs in the street
It was nearly complete
It was nearly so sweet!!

But now I'm singing......

Emery shouting like a MAD MAN

WHat a fucking MAN

Treble LOOMS

hahaa get innnnn

Emery and his number 2 teaching defensive shit

MY DRUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Ehh, probably gonna ghost after the finals and maybe come back for some PL games but I likes to shitpost in the UFC section anyways.

Most Prem Lge posters are nice guys and gals and we get along better during the season. This place can be a shit show during the WC though.

No one gives a fuck about yo
You cared enough to read the comment, quote and reply. Dumbass.

If thats you in the photo, you look like a ***, dumbass.

You cared enough to read the comment, quote and reply. Dumbass.

If thats you in the photo, you look like a ***, dumbass.

Highly likely it wont be they dont have the balls to post images of themselves

Damn haters in here.

I gurantee Id have you KO'd in a minute flat. Just need my hands wrapped and its a wrap.
I would take you to school m8, dead serious. Post some footage sometime and ill teach you something

Nice thinking
Atleast some of the posters in the UFC section are witty, Mayberry guys are chill, but some of the guys here post a million times a minute, internet thuggin but be the type to hold their heads down as you walk past em.

Most Prem Lge posters are nice guys and gals and we get along better during the season. This place can be a shit show during the WC though.
I hope so, I guess you hang out here a lot? Some of em suck.

I would take you to school m8, dead serious. Post some footage sometime and ill teach you something
Post some footage? Ill be in the UFC soon, lol.

True.

Im better looking than you and would beat the fucking shit out of you. I’d let you borrow a pair of real gloves so you dont have to use those tesco mitts

Atleast some of the posters in the UFC section are witty, Mayberry guys are chill, but some of the guys here post a million times a minute, internet thuggin but be the type to hold their heads down as you walk past em.

I hope so, I guess you hang out here a lot? Some of em suck.

Post some footage? Ill be in the UFC soon, lol.

True.

Last few months i been more active in here, I have a youtube channel and they hate on it as they have nothing better to do. Its all good though as gives me a laugh.

When does the Official Croatia vs. France thread happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back