The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v1: Russian Spoons LOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disulfiram is a drug used to support the treatment of chronic alcoholism by producing an acute sensitivity to ethanol.

the more you drink on the drug, the more you get rekt lol

Yeah. We are still all alcohics tho lol...
WwufTiJ.gif

Disulfiram is a drug used to support the treatment of chronic alcoholism by producing an acute sensitivity to ethanol.

the more you drink on the drug, the more you get rekt lol
<mma4>

holy shit , allready 14 pages ?! :eek::eek:
who are all these fuckers that came out of nowhere ?

The power of the world cup my friend. Just wait when there’s a full day of games

To all the new guys

Suck my dick, welcome to the prem thread

The power of the world cup my friend. Just wait when there’s a full day of games
<escalate99> i just hope your thread lasts more than 1000 posts .... it should be sticked till the end of the WC imo.
Cheers

To all the new guys

Suck my dick, welcome to the prem thread

I joined the prem fred yesterday, I'm not that bipolar fass Tules although we have similar usernames

hello mr WEO, im ready to suck

you gonna go??

my work manager went to the grenfell thing today. scary thinking about it.
Let’s go we gonna get stabbed
Lmao

Yeah really scary. Poor peoples lives exchangeable for money fuckin cunts

<escalate99> i just hope your thread lasts more than 1000 posts .... it should be sticked till the end of the WC imo.
Cheers

We can always link it in the new threads for the future, since it’s a guide and all. just like the supporters list

Let’s go we gonna get stabbed
Lmao

Yeah really scary. Poor peoples lives exchangeable for money fuckin cunts

it'd prob get cancelled 5 minutes in lol

I joined the prem fred yesterday, I'm not that bipolar fass Tules although we have similar usernames

hello mr WEO, im ready to suck

Couldn’t stand that guy, he was a total nancyboy that had a wallop coming to him. Stick around and you might learn something. Cardiff or Swansea?

think my paramore ticket was the most expensive ticket i've ever bought to a show

it was liek £45 or something

it was at the o2 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back