The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instant transmission. Goku would stop it and Frieza knows it
In Resurrection of F, Frieza came when both Goku and Vegeta were away and he had free reign to do what he wanted until Bulma managed to contact Whis to alert them.

If Frieza decided to just nuke the Earth from the jump during that time, neither Goku nor Vegeta would know until they decided to go home.

I like Frieza better as the anti-hero asshole

He is part of the family now and I hope he sticks around

Frieza is who Vegeta used to be before Vegeta got neutered by Bulma

At least they were the softest panties ever
Weren’t they supposed to be bulmas in the original Japanese manga?

Edit: looked it up, manga has oolong wishing for young girls panties, not bulmas specifically.

I'll watch the movie tomorrow but I hate dub, I want the original screaming.

Vegeta doesn't come close to "fucking" Broly up
Yup , however you could argue Vegita probably had the chance to Kill Broly if he went blue right away and just kill him. But going toe to toe just triggered potential that not even Parragus knew about.

Vegeta doesn't come close to "fucking" Broly up
{<huh}

Were you paying attention to the movie or were you just sitting there fantasizing about Gohan?

That's like saying Frieza didn't fuck up Goku on Namek because Goku eventually tapped into SSJ and won. Vegeta smacked him all around that arctic and the only reason Broly didn't die is because his Great Ape power/mutation kicked in when needed.

{<huh}

Were you paying attention to the movie or were you just sitting there fantasizing about Gohan?

That's like saying Frieza didn't fuck up Goku on Namek because Goku eventually tapped into SSJ and won. Vegeta smacked him all around that arctic and the only reason Broly didn't die is because Great Ape power/mutation kicked in when needed.
Vegeta was toying with him and even mentions he was “learning” as they fought.

Vegeta comes in off the bat full power and doesn’t fuck around would have equaled Broly dead in seconds.

What’s funny is vegeta used to scream at goku about doing the same shit in fights and getting himself in trouble. Now does same thing.

Yup , however you could argue Vegita probably had the chance to Kill Broly if he went blue right away and just kill him. But going toe to toe just triggered potential that not even Parragus knew about.

Maybe

To me, it was the equivalent of Vegeta fighting a toddler.

Vegeta took advantage of Broly's lack of experience but once Broly got real Vegeta was embarrassed

{<huh}

That's like saying Frieza didn't fuck up Goku on Namek because Goku eventually tapped into SSJ and won. Vegeta smacked him all around that arctic and the only reason Broly didn't die is because Great Ape power/mutation kicked in when needed.

Comparing the damage Goku took vs Frieza to Broly vs Vegeta

{<jordan}

The real grand feat that nobody is talking about

Frieza lasted an hour+ fighting Broly while Goku and Vegeta dicked around with Piccolo

FRIEZA the true Legend of Dragonball

Maybe

To me, it was the equivalent of Vegeta fighting a toddler.

Vegeta took advantage of Broly's lack of experience but once Broly got real Vegeta was embarrassed

Comparing the damage Goku took vs Frieza to Broly vs Vegeta

{<jordan}
Well that analogy flew right over your head. The total damage taken wasn't what I was comparing.

Also, please point out the instance where Vegeta felt embarrassed. Apparently, you caught something everyone else missed

Nerd alert. I just went to watch Broly at the theater while my wife was on a weekend vacation

Double win on seeing the movie and now she can't make fun of me for it

Well that analogy flew right over your head. The total damage taken wasn't what I was comparing.

Also, please point out the instance where Vegeta felt embarrassed. Apparently, you caught something everyone else missed

It wasn't on the nose so you might have missed it

It happens right before Goku jumps in to fight Broly

I tried looking for it on youtube but couldn't find it

The real grand feat that nobody is talking about

Frieza lasted an hour+ fighting Broly while Goku and Vegeta dicked around with Piccolo

FRIEZA the true Legend of Dragonball
Yeah but wasn’t Whis also distracting him and toying with him then too?

Frieza wasn’t getting 100% of broly’s attention iirc.

I seem to remeber Whis saying” oh that one was close” in a joking manner.

I would love sometime for us to see Whis true power

It wasn't on the nose so you might have missed it

It happens right before Goku jumps in to fight Broly

I tried looking for it on youtube but couldn't find it
Yes, he was so embarrassed that he got pushed back by someone, who he already acknowledged was getting stronger as the fight went on, when he wasn't even going full power. Great deduction

<Dany07>

I guess you actually missed the part where Vegeta almost broke Broly's fingers, backhanded Broly into a mountain, punched him through several mountains a couple other times, smacked him up with air blasts, had Paragus fall to his knees in despair and nearly killed him with a Big Bang attack.

Not to mention how many times Vegeta made Broly miss. And that's all from not taking him seriously at first and not even using Blue or Blue Evolution.

I understand you were grinding your teeth because Gohan didn't show up at anything and you weren't attentive enough to catch all that.

Yeah but wasn’t Whis also distracting him and toying with him then too?

Frieza wasn’t getting 100% of broly’s attention iirc.

I seem to remeber Whis saying” oh that one was close” in a joking manner.

I would love sometime for us to see Whis true power

That entire Whis thing lasted probably 5 seconds

Yes, he was so embarrassed that he got pushed back by someone, who he already acknowledged was getting stronger as the fight went on, when he wasn't even going full power. Great deduction

<Dany07>

I guess you actually missed the part where Vegeta almost broke Broly's fingers, backhanded Broly into a mountain, punched him through several mountains a couple other times, smacked him up with air blasts, had Paragus fall to his knees in despair and nearly killed him with a Big Bang attack.

Not to mention how many times Vegeta made Broly miss. And that's all from not taking him seriously at first and not even using Blue or Blue Evolution.

I understand you were grinding your teeth because Gohan didn't show up at anything and you weren't attentive enough to catch all that.

"nearly killed him with a big bang attack"

Never go full fanboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back