The Official Coupon Exchange Thread

MikeMartial

Black Belt
Reaction score
(This thread is the brainchild of thethirddiaz; props go to him for coming up with this. I'm only posting it here because he asked me to.)

The Official Coupon Exchange

I've seen a similar thread on another forum I am on and thought it would work here. The idea is this:

A lot of us order from the same companies (because they have good selection and are cheap). These companies offer $5 off or free shipping coupons. Many of us order in large quantities so we are not able to use these coupons because of their usually quick expiration. Thus, we can share these coupons here.

How to use this thread if you are posting a coupon:

Post the website that the coupon is valid for, what the coupon is good for ($5 off, free shipping, 10% off prostitutes, etc.), the coupon code, the expiration date, and any restrictions (good on orders of $25 or more, Continental US only, etc.).

How to use this thread if you are using a coupon:

Quote the post with the above information for the coupon information you plan to use.

Please only quote the post if you are placing the order right then or at least the same day (if you can't order at work etc.). It defeats the purpose if people claim coupons and don't end up using them.

Finally, I will present the first coupons. Please just quote the portion of this post for the coupon you want (even if it is both).

1) coupon is for $5 off an order of $25 or more at puritan.com (Puritan's Pride). It expires 7/31/08. Code #552522 online or #552522P if ordering by phone.

2) coupon for free shipping at bulknutrition.com. Offer good for standard shipping only in the continental US. Expires 7/31/08. Code is BN8263FS.

2) coupon for free shipping at bulknutrition.com. Offer good for standard shipping only in the continental US. Expires 7/31/08. Code is BN8263FS.

Thanks Mike! Gonna use it now, just need to figure out which brand of BA to buy.

Thanks Mike! Gonna use it now, just need to figure out which brand of BA to buy.

Don't thank me, thank thethirddiaz. It was his idea, but due to some Sherdog technical issues, some folks can't start new threads right now.

3) coupon for $5 off ANY order at fitnessone.com (great prices!). Expiration: Not Listed/Unknown. Code: GIFTFH5

I usually just google whatever site I'm using + coupon and generally find something.

bodybuilding.com has these:

5off100 Free promotional code saves you $5 off your $100 order
10off200 Free promotional codes save you $10 off your $200 order
15off250 Free promotional code saves you $15 off your $250 order
20off300 Free promo code saves you $20 off your $300 order

Here's another site that offers coupons on EVERYTHING. The search for them and post them all on the same site.

Dell Coupons, HP Coupons, Overstock Coupon, Dell Coupon - BradsDeals

Bulk nutrition is a great site. Fast Shipping. Used them for years, thanks for the Coupon code!

From fitnessone.com, this was emailed out on June 20th:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]72 Hour Coupons
Use these valuable coupons now through Sunday for added discounts from on all your favorite health and nutrition products.
- Save $6 off orders of $60 or more Coupon Code: SAVE672
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- Save $10 off orders of $150 or more Coupon Code: SAVE1072
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

From fitnessone.com, this was emailed out on June 20th:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]72 Hour Coupons
Use these valuable coupons now through Sunday for added discounts from on all your favorite health and nutrition products.
- Save $6 off orders of $60 or more Coupon Code: SAVE672
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- Save $10 off orders of $150 or more Coupon Code: SAVE1072

I placed an order two days before this offer. Damn it. :icon_chee

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Fitnessone.com New Coupons for JUNE (For June 1-31)

- Save $5 off orders of $50 or more Coupon Code: SJ5OFF50
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]- Save $10 off orders of $150 or more Coupon Code: SJ10OFF150

I don't know if this is acceptable since it's not a coupon.

Many (all?) Bulk Nutrition products can be purchased off Amazon through their subscription service. Doing so shaves 15% off the item, and many qualify for free shipping. You have the option of canceling your subscription afterwards, too, though I just set it for "every 6 months".

Order from bodybuilding.com before 8/22 and get 10% off. Might have to be for previous customers only.

ComeBack10Off180

oh i love it, everytime i make an order somewhere i am always googling the site for a coupon i could find. This will make this easier:)

And actually if you look at my sig you can save a little on your for trueprotein if you type Hibs6 in the discount box.

Mods you didn't need to move my post here too. :icon_chee

Back