Social The Obama Phone Comes Pre-loaded with Malware the User Can't Uninstall

Big surprise. ALL cell phones are used to track people's movements, and intercept and record conversations, names, phone numbers and text messages.

Point of need of a data capable phone aside. You can still walk into a business and apply or ask to speak to a hiring manger. It actually gives you an advantage as it shows initiative and drive while simply filling out an online application makes you 1 of a thousand faceless files in a repository unlikely to to be read
That’s ridiculously inefficient for the business and prospective employees. How would the person know what companies are hiring, what position they’re hiring for or where they’re even located?

I’ve worked (and currently work for) for several companies that don’t give uninvited strangers the time of day. In fact, we don’t have a mechanism for them to apply in person. We’d tell them to apply through the website!!

I have a hard time understanding why people who oppose strong safety net programs and want people to work would oppose a cheap program that would help people work.

That’s ridiculously inefficient for the business and prospective employees. How would the person know what companies are hiring, what position they’re hiring for or where they’re even located?

I’ve worked (and currently work for) for several companies that don’t give uninvited strangers the time of day. In fact, we don’t have a mechanism for them to apply in person. We’d tell them to apply through the website!!

I have a hard time understanding why people who oppose strong safety net programs and want people to work would oppose a cheap program that would help people work.

Dude, they would still use data to research hiring posting. I said point of phone aside - and mentioned being proactive in showing up to places to actually speak to faces there instead in being hopeful your resume, out of possible 1000 gets read.

I've had sales, pm and programmers show up to my office once a week, for several weeks, with coffees in hand looking to talk to anyone about what they need to do for more appeal. Those are the faces that get looks because they are being proactive (assuming they are qualified). But, beyond the professional realms, subsidized phone recipients are not going after skilled professional careers, they are going after low skill or no skill jobs. It's easy enough to stand out in that crowd by being semi proactive. You can walk into any construction site and ask to speak to a site Foreman. You can go to independent stores and ask to speak to manager.

Im in favor of the phone program - it's a cheap way to get the lower classes of their ass and into data connected world

Last edited:
Dude, they would still use data to research hiring posting. I said point of phone aside - and mentioned being proactive in showing up to places to actually speak to faces there instead in being hopeful your resume, out of possible 1000 gets read.

I've had sales, pm and programmers show up to my office once a week, for several weeks, with coffees in hand looking to talk to anyone about what they need to do for more appeal. Those are the faces that get looks because they are being proactive (assuming they are qualified). But, beyond the professional realms, subsidized phone recipients are not going after skilled professional careers, they are going after low skill or no skill jobs. It's easy enough to stand out in that crowd by being semi proactive. You can walk into any construction site and ask to speak to a site Foreman. You can go to independent stores and ask to speak to manager.

Im in favor of the phone program - it's a cheap way to get the lower classes of their ass and into data connected world
Oh I see. You’re assuming people who can’t afford a basic phone with a plan have a computer and internet access. I’d bet for a lot of people that qualify for the phone don’t have either of those things.

And id also bet your company is unusual.

Oh I see. You’re assuming people who can’t afford a basic phone with a plan have a computer and internet access. I’d bet for a lot of people that qualify for the phone don’t have either of those things.

And id also bet your company is unusual.

Ummmm...
Did you miss the part where I said I support the program!? Or that I said use data, to seek out where these job openings are which means using the phones?

Also, again, it's not unusual I know of people who got hired into honeywell, salesforce, and aecon using similar approaches.

That being said, those people aren't going after those careers and lots of people in labour work, service and trades can tell you that in person inquires are very accessible. Job placement agencies also take walk ins all the time

US Government-funded Android phones come preinstalled with unremovable malware

Just another example of a road paved to hell with the best intentions.

Your tax dollars hard at work infesting the population with corporate adware and major security hazards. This is why the best government is the most limited government.

"An Android phone subsidized by the US government for low-income users comes preinstalled with malware that can't be removed without making the device cease to work"
- let China have those poor assholes

Ummmm...
Did you miss the part where I said I support the program!? Or that I said use data, to seek out where these job openings are which means using the phones?

Also, again, it's not unusual I know of people who got hired into honeywell, salesforce, and aecon using similar approaches.

That being said, those people aren't going after those careers and lots of people in labour work, service and trades can tell you that in person inquires are very accessible. Job placement agencies also take walk ins all the time
I saw that, do you want a cookie? I have to admit this a better than your “let em starve” position.

Are you Canadian? That may be the cross up here.

I saw that, do you want a cookie? I have to admit this a better than your “let em starve” position.

Are you Canadian? That may be the cross up here.

Yeah, always want a cookie.

I support lots of dirt cheap non cash transfer policies. Abortion and "obama" phones included

US Government-funded Android phones come preinstalled with unremovable malware

Just another example of a road paved to hell with the best intentions.

Your tax dollars hard at work infesting the population with corporate adware and major security hazards. This is why the best government is the most limited government.

This is certainly disgusting, dishonest, bullshittery

I wouldn’t come to the same conclusion though.

The best government is one thats where you want it to be but not where you don’t want it to be.

Like a Penis

and also like a Penis the government is both simple and highly complex, full of lots of weird stuff

thank you for the thread

You don't discuss politics though. You just make crybaby racial posts non stop.

I'm not even on here all the time lol. All you and your little friends do is suck off trump all day and bitch about Gays and Minorities.

Enough to wine and dine your very mother before I gently caress her

This is how I sleep easy, knowing my mother is with Bony fuckin Tonni. The gentleman of all gentleman.

So that's a no.

{<jordan}

It's 2020 old man, the internet is interwoven into the fabric of society now. If you think you'd "do it yourself" into getting a job at my organization, we'd tell your old ass to apply online and then roast you in the ATS comments.
Just go to the manager and shake their hand dumb millenial

Back