The number of posts you have here is how many times you've been submitted by sherdog

man, this forum is overrun by shit trolls.

Have you read the forum description? "light hearted humor" seems like my thread fits perfectly. How can you imagine it was an attempt at trolling? Who would be upset by a thread like this?

Have you read the forum description? "light hearted humor" seems like my thread fits perfectly. How can you imagine it was an attempt at trolling? Who would be upset by a thread like this?

Your parents

Me too. First two days off in a row for a few weeks now. Just drinking some beers and making some posts.

Good stuff man, what kind of beer are we talking about?

Hinano is probably my favorite at the moment.

hinano.jpg

Good stuff man, what kind of beer are we talking about?

Hinano is probably my favorite at the moment.

hinano.jpg

I'm actually drinking shitty malt liqour because it's all my roomate had when I came home and he offered me some beers. The best thing I've had in my mouth lately though is Maui Brewings Coconut Porter. Fucking amazing. I'm the chef at a west coast craft brew mecca so I get to try epic beers all the time.

I'm actually drinking shitty malt liqour because it's all my roomate had when I came home and he offered me some beers. The best thing I've had in my mouth lately though is Maui Brewings Coconut Porter. Fucking amazing. I'm the chef at a west coast craft brew mecca so I get to try epic beers all the time.

Probably have had wailua wheat from Kona Brewing Company then I'd imagine, right?

I like it has floral accents which I normally don't like but it works.

Doesn't really fit perfectly as it's not humorous in any way. Humorous maybe if you have half a brain. At least the trolls put some thought into their threads.

Probably have had wailua wheat from Kona Brewing Company then I'd imagine, right?

I like it has floral accents which I normally don't like but it works.

It's possible but I don't remember it. We have 40 taps and they change so frequently that I have a hard time keeping track.

Maybe if Sam was here something could be salvaged lol.

Mayberry has truely lost its shine, no ridiculous threads anymore. Atleast the FrazerB days had controversy.

Fraser is alive and well, making tons of videos

waiting on link.

Wasteland huh, guess we needed more potatoes :wink:

Hahaha nice to have you back lost.
I'll pm you both later

There are probably like 50 people older than 15 on this website

Last edited:
Back