"The number of non-Hispanic whites who died in 2014 outpaced the number of white births in 17 states

Endless growth is unsustainable. Seems kind of evolved

Would be easy to implement a "one child" policy like in China.

With their call on "the dangers of global warming", which is attributable to essentially being alive (we exhale CO2), I imagine there will be a time when reproduction is regulated.

It wouldn't be easy to implement a 1 child policy in Western democracies unless they transform into more authoritarian type systems (which is happening, but we're far off from that type of hard power)

Coersion, subversion, propaganda (music, print, video), policies, education curriculum, etc are more the types of tools used. So more indirect methods.

It wouldn't be easy to implement a 1 child policy in Western democracies unless they transform into more authoritarian type systems (which is happening, but we're far off from that type of hard power)

Coersion, subversion, propaganda (music, print, video), policies, education curriculum, etc are more the types of tools used. So more indirect methods.
I think it would be easy to subvert people into thinking that.

They've essentially convinced educated high IQ women that if they are having children they are part of the global warming problem. The result is uneducated lower IQ women breed more.

I think it would be easy to subvert people into thinking that.

They've essentially convinced educated high IQ women that if they are having children they are part of the global warming problem. The result is uneducated lower IQ women breed more.

Yeah education is one of the main methods of altering behaviors. You never know, down the line they could have people believing that having more than one child was an act of 'hate against the environment' and enforce it with political correctness. Options galore.

Yeah education is one of the main methods of altering behaviors. You never know, down the line they could have people believing that having more than one child was an act of 'hate against the environment' and enforce it with political correctness. Options galore.
You know what's really funny?

"You need to stop having children because of global warming."

and

"We need to bring in migrants because you aren't having enough children to sustain the economy"

LOL!

and

"We need to bring in migrants because you aren't having enough children to sustain the economy"

LOL!

Yeah I know. The establishment speaks out both sides of its mouth because it's politics.

There were still more white births than deaths for the country as a whole, but yeah, we know dude. The white population is aging. This isn't a surprise to anyone.

Apparently, Mexicos constitution states than ethnic Mexicans never fall below a certain percentage

Japan and Korea are also ethnocentric countries that wouldn't dream of allowing their ethnicities to become a minority.

Honestly, our leaders from the mid-nineties have absolute shit for brains

Whats an ethnic mexican?

Lower birth rates due to development is a phenomena seen everywhere on earth, its not exclusive of white countries.

Endless growth is unsustainable. Seems kind of evolved

But, but...economics!

post-28669-scanners-head-explosion-gif-mi-O2Jc.gif

Population control and demographics engineering strategies work.
No, actually the correlation is that educated people (and Protestants) are less likely to breed. This is true pretty much in every single country in the world. You gain material wealth, often derived from education, and then re-invest into educating your offspring. Once the women are educated the birth rates go down.

But don't let my sober, boring take on the world interfere with the wannabe Dan Brown novels you love to write and pass off as letters of political observance.

No, actually the correlation is that educated people (and Protestants) are less likely to breed. This is true pretty much in every single country in the world. You gain material wealth, often derived from education, and then re-invest into educating your offspring. Once the women are educated the birth rates go down.

But don't let my sober, boring take on the world interfere with the wannabe Dan Brown novels you love to write and pass off as letters of political observance.
Yeah, but... this doesn't make you raise an eyebrow?

and

LOL!

Would be easy to implement a "one child" policy like in China.

With their call on "the dangers of global warming", which is attributable to essentially being alive (we exhale CO2), I imagine there will be a time when reproduction is regulated.
The world needs a no child policy. Unless you are financially stable enough to support your children for at least 18 years.

Both of our statements are true. It's not either or.

Back