"The number of non-Hispanic whites who died in 2014 outpaced the number of white births in 17 states

Jokes on everyone, no white people existed to begin with.

Like OMG I'm legit shivering! Or whatever those liberal bums say.

Population control and demographics engineering strategies work.

o-PARANORMAL-SONG-WARRIOR-facebook.jpg

Probably more cockroaches born than whites too, not sure it means superiority like you think it does.

Aren't you that guy that worships a guy take raped children? Yeah, obviously superior religion :confused:

Apparently, Mexicos constitution states than ethnic Mexicans never fall below a certain percentage

Japan and Korea are also ethnocentric countries that wouldn't dream of allowing their ethnicities to become a minority.

Honestly, our leaders from the mid-nineties have absolute shit for brains

Apparently, Mexicos constitution states than ethnic Mexicans never fall below a certain percentage

Japan and Korea are also ethnocentric countries that wouldn't dream of allowing their ethnicities to become a minority.

They knew what they were doing.

The Muslims are just pawns on the chessboard. Plan is class warfare disguised as a holy war.

I've said it once, I've said it many times. DEMOGRAPHICS is everything. It literally underpins every single political issue, economy, environment, crime, education ... Everything is demographics.

They are obsessed with restructuring society using multiculturism and diversity (divide and conquer). Homogeneous societies are not desired. This requires the majority demographic to shrink while raising all other population groups.

They are obsessed with restructuring society using multiculturism and diversity (divide and conquer). Homogeneous societies are not desired. This requires the majority demographic to shrink while raising all other population groups.
And when the Muslims become 30% or whatever it will be used on them too I imagine.

Not sure if it will work on them though, but there will be a battle.

The future belongs to those who show up. You guys better get busy.

And when the Muslims become 30% or whatever it will be used on them too I imagine.

Not sure if it will work on them though, but there will be a battle.

There will be a strategy in place considering it's fairly easy math. Outcomes can be predicted and plans can be developed.

Considering the big moves in automation I can't foresee the desire to raise population levels much so a high breeding demographic group will be targeted at some point down the line I'm sure.

But yeah they are playing with fire there.

The future belongs to those who show up. You guys better get busy.
If too many people show up, everyone the quality of life for everyone on the planet goes down.

There is only so much space for agriculture and farming.

Those who survive will live a miserable existence full of famine, pestilence, war and conquest.

There will be a strategy in place considering it's fairly easy math. Outcomes can be predicted and plans can be developed.

Considering the big moves in automation I can't foresee the desire to raise population levels much so a high breeding demographic group will be targeted at some point down the line I'm sure.

But yeah they are playing with fire there.
Would be easy to implement a "one child" policy like in China.

With their call on "the dangers of global warming", which is attributable to essentially being alive (we exhale CO2), I imagine there will be a time when reproduction is regulated.

Back