The North Pond Hermit

The article is 5 pages, its worth your time

He looks like the kind of guy who bangs 10 dollar hookers off the street of Atlantic city.

This guy is a fraud who used a campsite to convince people he was crazy so he'd get away with the 100's of robberies hes committed over the years.

I know this guys brother a little bit.

How come nobody shot him. For as tough as the great people of Maine set out to be, hohner the hermit should have been shot the first couple of houses he invaded.

How come nobody shot him. For as tough as the great people of Maine set out to be, hohner the hermit should have been shot the first couple of houses he invaded.
They were vacation homes and camps.

On that "reality" show called Alaska: The Last Frontier, one show featured the family going to visit a hermit that lived on an isolated island all alone. They brought him a yak and he seemed very happy about this. I admit I did have some thoughts about that poor yak and what could possibly happen on a lonely night with the hermit.

On that "reality" show called Alaska: The Last Frontier, one show featured the family going to visit a hermit that lived on an isolated island all alone. They brought him a yak and he seemed very happy about this. I admit I did have some thoughts about that poor yak and what could possibly happen on a lonely night with the hermit.

might be a dumb question but whats a yak?

might be a dumb question but whats a yak?

It is like the Gabriel Gonzaga version of a cow.
Bos_grunniens_-_Syracuse_Zoo.jpg

This guy is a fraud who used a campsite to convince people he was crazy so he'd get away with the 100's of robberies hes committed over the years.

I know this guys brother a little bit.

???

Back