lakersfan45

That's sardo! No mr, accent on the do!
@Gold
Reaction score
Man these days of wrestling and life are beiagtigl
<Oku03><Oku04><{1-12}>
What a time to be a fan
<{1-14}>
Let’s celebrate with only positive thoughts and comments in this thread.

Hi begin:
Winds Becky lunch has been a great transformation this year and I am
A big fan
<{1-7}>
On a non wrestling note my son is almost walking and this break has been the best couple weeks spending every day with him playing, walking, reading to him ect.
<PandaHi75>
@warriorscommando @Big Nut Energy @Rebelfett @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ @FamousSFO @GoldenAzazel @Sivo The Ram @Count Zero @dustyrhodes @RR @rocketskates and all my other nondenogrators
Let’s all share something nice.
<YayKpop>

I actually woke up today depressed for no reason, but I will say this: life is like a box of crickets you always gonna get a little crunch!

SIR CREAM MAKE SOME NOISE!

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/87229/screenshots/2200601/:eek::eek::eek:yi.gif

I actually woke up today depressed for no reason, but I will say this: life is like a box of crickets you always gonna get a little crunch!

SIR CREAM MAKE SOME NOISE!

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/87229/screenshots/2200601/:eek::eek::eek:yi.gif
Man there’s always a quesadilla with guacamole and sir creamm coming down the road big nut

<PandaHi75>

I'm glad I started regularly posting here this year. When I've had a bad day or something, it's always nice to just come and hangout in PWD. There's always someone who makes me laugh or at least smile.

I also found a YouTube channel today of someone who has tourette's but has a gaming channel. I've been laughing loads today because of it.

I'm glad I started regularly posting here this year. When I've had a bad day or something, it's always nice to just come and hangout in PWD. There's always someone who makes me laugh or at least smile.

I also found a YouTube channel today of someone who has tourette's but has a gaming channel. I've been laughing loads today because of it.

That’s nice... I think

And now a poem by Sir Sivo

"Roses are red, violets are blue
I'm a schizophrenic.....and so am I"

giphy.gif

on a serious note, i really enjoy reading all of yalls post. when im depressed a lot of yall crack me up.
wish we could all go to an event together one day. so many damn goons in one spot! hahaha

cute! i work at an animal hospital and pugs are always the most difficult to get their nails trimmed lol
Yeah he turns into
A demon Satan spawn when you touch his paws lol

cute! i work at an animal hospital and pugs are always the most difficult to get their nails trimmed lol

My cuddly bitch hound is the same way, she used to let my son as a toddler grab her face and scream, then chase him off with licks to the face.

Touch her nails though....

My cuddly bitch hound is the same way, she used to let my son as a toddler grab her face and scream, then chase him off with licks to the face.

Touch her nails though....
yup, thats why we always stress to owners to play with your puppies paws. its crazy how many times we get animals that come in that have to be sedated just to cut their nails!

This is like when the power of positivity starts to suffer from adult onset full lakersfrank.

yup, thats why we always stress to owners to play with your puppies paws. its crazy how many times we get animals that come in that have to be sedated just to cut their nails!

Mine needs narcotics for nakl clippings

She was 2-4 when we rescued her, probably abused and definitely neglected when we got her

Back