The No Contact Rule

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
People say it makes you look desperate and unworthy if you break the no contact rule.

Some people think you still have a chance with your ex if you follow the no contact rule, but I'm a firm believer of out of site, out of mind.

What do you believe?

I don't know, I mean, it depends. If you're going to be contacting them trying to ingratiate yourself to the ex, that's definitely coming off as desperate. If you're just talking about whatever, it's no big deal.

95% of the time it doesn't really matter, the end result is the same.

Say what now? Is this like "look but don't touch"?

Edit: never mind. I guess you mean no contact with exes.

Is this rule in a restraining order? If so, probably best to abide.

I adhere to the no contact rule for one simple reason - women always come back.

Nothing wrong with a little desperation, IMO.

tumblr_mxq6uiUBPJ1rskk8io2_500.gif

Depends where you are mentally. If you are still in love with her and want her back, don't make contact. If you have turned the corner and either met someone else or don't want them back, I don't think it's a big deal.

If you love her, get yourself right, be a good man, a real man, and go win her heart again.

I used to be firmly no contact.

Now that I'm older and people around me are coming out of more serious relationships, I'm more open to the therapeutic possibilities of post-relationship interactions.

There is a couple at my church that divorced and then got back together. They are in their 30's and they did have kids together.

Back