The Ninja Turtles all die

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
This popped up on my Youtube feed. I didn't know that they all die in the comic books. It's well worth a watch if you grew up watching TMNT just to give closure to the series that has been around for over 30 years.

The foot clan and the turtles had a "truce" but was broken and it's no holds barred war between the two factions

This is so stoopid. They should all just get caught in one of those ginormous net-on-a-pole tings and eaten by some rednecks. That would be the most appropriate ending.

Except Donatello. He should survive and stick his rod up said redneck's bungholes.

That's funny I was just thinking about a Ninja Turtles comic I bought as a kid. It was R-rated (possibly it seemed really bad as a kid) and I was in shock. I had no idea there were Ninja Turtles comics written for a more mature crowd.

What closure? I'm quite certain this is just another alternative reality. From what I recall there have been a ton of different ones for the Turtles (like most any comic property), and the original creators left long ago. The last news I heard was a new series with a writer stand in Mary Sue female Turtle that wasn't Venus.

Of course Raph dies first. Dude truly is a hot head.

Reactions: Zer
Last Ronin is a great comic run and got me back into comics. And yes, every Turtle dies. The last panel is really beautiful.

Any character dying in comic books doesn't mean anything. They'll bring them back with any convenient loophole.

They come back alive after the thanos snap and tony stark. Peter Pan is there to help them get to xavier mansion.

Back