The night before bloodbath eve (a Mike Perry Sermon post)

Sleepdancer

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Warning: You've just entered the church thread of the just bleed god and this is a "short" sermon dedicated to the PMP his chosen avatar, so if any of that somehow offends your bitter sensibilities, you are free to leave I will not hold it against you.

Hello and welcome my sherdog brothers and sisters. I the bearer of the word, have decided to make a sermon post dedicated to our chosen champion and the blood father himself. If it is well received I will continue to do so the night before every Mike Perry fight, so that we may gather support and spread the good word.

A spiritu dominatus.
Platinum Mike Perry "PMP".

MikePerry-280x300.png

Where better to start of the sermon than Mike Perry himself, the chosen harbinger of the just bleed god. A tornado of destruction, he throws with reckless abandon and seems entirely one with the waves of the violence. The first time I saw him fight I knew deep in my soul that he was the one, but had a hard time accepting the importance of it, which I feel is a similar dilemma that a lot of the disbelievers struggle with currently. I will try to answer some of the questions that has appeared as of late. Many ask why they should heed him already? Well, simply because of the way he fights. He fights possessed, he has one goal in mind to destroy the opposition to so please the JBG. He simply has not been sullied by the ugly rot that is point fighting, his soul is entirely devoid of even the slightest notion of it. You may argue that many fighters have had similar attitudes and dispositions, fighters blessed like Wanderlei and Leben. Yes, but they weren't chosen for the same greatness that the PMP is. PMP is the chosen vessel for the JBG and that in itself is a once in a lifetime event, that we are all lucky to witness. Some people bring up the boxing loss, if he is so meant for greatness why did he lose? Honestly, I can't answer that, since the just bleed god works in mysteries ways. Maybe he deemed it necessary to humble Platinum or teach him an important lesson. Maybe the JBG considers boxing a lesser avenue of combat. What I do know though is that PMP is always learning and always evolving. Next some heretics even say Perry is too dumb to be great, just listen to him talk. I say, Perry is a weapon, a weapon made of the purest malice made manifest in flesh, the just bleed god blessed him with a single purpose to fight and evolve, fight and evolve, until no opponent is left standing. He is not meant to be a philosopher, a sword is not a pen and never will be. Though, I'm sure if you look deeper into what he's saying you may find a lot of things useful to contemplate. Perry is the ultimate fighting truth, it's as simple as that.

So let us say a small prayer.
Platinum Mike Perry our sole bulwark against boredom and mediocrity, may your hands be swift and your destruction just so. Let your course to greatness remain unscathed. Bless.

Domine, libra nos.
The just bleed god.

8rWSPVW.gif
Khorne_symbol.jpg

We should also pay homage to the JBG, so he may save us from the subpar event tomorrow that is only brought up by the coming of the Platinum. May he bless the hottie and the dancer so that they may have the power to break bones and bruise flesh. May he fuse some malice into the kind soul of the Sage and make his biceps bulge with anger. May he bless the Micky with some gall and ferocity to bait the Sage into furious combat. All glory to the JBG only he has the power to make all this a reality.

Agnus ad mactationem.
Alan Jouban.

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-85-video.jpg

Lastly I think it's prudent to acknowledge Jouban. His bravery unparalleled to so stand in the way of such destruction. We all know his fate is certain, but I don't believe any Perry follower views him with any particular malice, though we all know that finding any shelter against the storm of violence that is the PMP is next to impossible. So let us say a small prayer for him as well. May he rise from the ruins of himself tomorrow and still have a budding modeling career and the ability to do combat. PlatinumBless.

That concludes the official sermon. If you are still with me this far I am beyond pleased, but I am not done, I would like to give some thanks to my platinum nation and others.

I would like to thank
@Jehannum our most holy of illustrators. Without his vision and shopping I doubt we'd be this far along. PlatinumBless.
@Elmonstro1 for the sheer amount of threads he's been putting out lately and keeping the holy name alive.
@Platinum Bearer of the name. A heavy burden, not a mantle I could wear, but he wears it very well. Bless.
@LORDTENSAIMMA blessed with the rhymes. His rhymes flow whereever he posts and they always ring true, hopefully he'll bless this thread with a sick rhyme.
And everyone else @Thunderchild @Karnage @Abazzdeboom @Kristian82 @FedorGOAT and everyone else. Sorry I could go on forever, we are numerous.

Secondly I'd like to be a bit sycophantic, and thank the mods for making this board awesome and open for discourse and freedom of beliefs.

LASTLY I'd like to thank haters and heretics alike for bumping our threads and keeping the holy name on the frontpage of this holy (web)site. Back and forth with you guys is one of the things that makes this place so much fun.

WAR PMP PLATINUM BLESS AMEN.

Warning: You've just entered the church thread of the just bleed god and this is a "short" sermon dedicated to the PMP his chosen avatar, so if any of that somehow offends your bitter sensibilities, you are free to leave I will not hold it against you.

Hello and welcome my sherdog brothers and sisters. I the bearer of the word, have decided to make a sermon post dedicated to our chosen champion and the blood father himself. If it is well received I will continue to do so the night before every Mike Perry fight, so that we may gather support and spread the good word.

A spiritu dominatus.

MikePerry-280x300.png

Where better to start of the sermon than Mike Perry himself, the chosen harbinger of the just bleed god. A tornado of destruction, he throws with reckless abandon and seems entirely one with the waves of the violence. The first time I saw him fight I knew deep in my soul that he was the one, but had a hard time accepting the importance of it, which I feel is a similar dilemma that a lot of the disbelievers struggle with currently. I will try to answer some of the questions that has appeared as of late. Many ask why they should heed him already? Well, simply because of the way he fights. He fights possessed, he has one goal in mind to destroy the opposition to so please the JBG. He simply has not been sullied by the ugly rot that is point fighting, his soul is entirely devoid of even the slightest notion of it. You may argue that many fighters have had similar attitudes and dispositions, fighters blessed like Wanderlei and Leben. Yes, but they weren't chosen for the same greatness that the PMP is. PMP is the chosen vessel for the JBG and that in itself is a once in a lifetime event, that we are all lucky to witness. Some people bring up the boxing loss, if he is so meant for greatness why did he lose? Honestly, I can't answer that, since the just bleed god works in mysteries ways. Maybe he deemed it necessary to humble Platinum or teach him an important lesson. Maybe the JBG considers boxing a lesser avenue of combat. What I do know though is that PMP is always learning and always evolving. Next some heretics even say Perry is too dumb to be great, just listen to him talk. I say, Perry is a weapon, a weapon made of the purest malice made manifest in flesh, the just bleed god blessed him with a single purpose to fight and evolve, fight and evolve, until no opponent is left standing. He is not meant to be a philosopher, a sword is not a pen and never will be. Though, I'm sure if you look deeper into what he's saying you may find a lot of things useful to contemplate. Perry is the ultimate fighting truth, it's as simple as that.

Platinum Mike Perry our sole bulwark against boredom and mediocrity, may your hands be swift and your destruction just so. Let your course to greatness remain unscathed. Bless.

Domine, libra nos.
The just bleed god.

8rWSPVW.gif
Khorne_symbol.jpg

We should also pay homage to the JBG, so he may save us from the subpar event tomorrow that is only brought up by the coming of the Platinum. May he bless the hottie and the dancer so that they may have the power to break bones and bruise flesh. May he fuse some malice into the kind soul of the Sage and make his biceps bulge with anger. May he bless the Micky with some gall and ferocity to bait the Sage into furious combat. All glory to the JBG only he has the power to make all this a reality.

Agnus ad mactationem.
Alan Jouban.

Lastly I think it's prudent to acknowledge Jouban. His bravery unparalleled to so stand in the way of such destruction. We all know his fate is certain, but I don't believe any Perry follower views him with any particular malice, though we all know that finding any shelter against the storm of violence that is the PMP is next to impossible. So let us say a small prayer for him as well. May he rise from the ruins of himself tomorrow and still have a budding modeling career and the ability to do combat. PlatinumBless.

That concludes the official sermon. If you are still with me this far I am beyond pleased, but I am not done, I would like to give some thanks to my platinum nation and others.

I would like to thank
@Jehannum our most holy of illustrators. Without his vision and shopping I doubt we'd be this far along. PlatinumBless.
@Elmonstro1 for the sheer amount of threads he's been putting out lately and keeping the holy name alive.
@Platinum Bearer of the name. A heavy burden, not a mantle I could wear, but he wears it very well. Bless.
@LORDTENSAIMMA blessed with the rhymes. His rhymes flow whereever he posts and they always ring true, hopefully he'll bless this thread with a sick rhyme.
And everyone else @Thunderchild @Karnage @Abazzdeboom @Kristian82 @FedorGOAT and everyone else. Sorry I could go on forever, we are numerous.

Secondly I'd like to be a bit sycophantic, and thank the mods for making this board awesome and open for discourse and freedom of beliefs.

LASTLY I'd like to thank haters and heretics alike for bumping our threads and keeping the holy name on the frontpage of this holy (web)site. Back and forth with you guys is one of the things that makes this place so much fun.

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE HYPED AFTER WITNESSING THIS ^^

!!!!

Tomorrow night sacrifices will be made

TTNqtDY.jpg

I didn't read any of that, but I'm pretty sure I agree

A spiritu dominatus.

MikePerry-280x300.png

Domine, libra nos.
The just bleed god.

8rWSPVW.gif
Khorne_symbol.jpg

Agnus ad mactationem.
Alan Jouban.

I would like to thank

I don't even have the words (or images) to express how blown away by this post I am. TY for taking the time to put your soul into words (and images) for us all!

The Chosen One

We're not fucking worthy

WAR PLATINUM

MY BLOOD BOILS FOR YOU

Thank you @Sleepdancer - 1st Order Priest of the Just Bleed God, Platinum Nation Paladin Chaplain

Let us all bare witness. May JBG be pleased and may Platinum Bless your rusty aura, one and all.

if the bloodbath is tomorrow, wouldn't tonight be bloodbath eve?

You Perry fans are so transparent. You are obviously just Jouban haters. I can't believe you started all of this just to hate on a nice guy like Alan. What did he ever do to you?

i will take my honorary position as chief fluffer in the platinum procession

15418842671_5975a38c3b_o.jpg

You Perry fans are so transparent. You are obviously just Jouban haters. I can't believe you started all of this just to hate on a nice guy like Alan. What did he ever do to you?

Lol. Jouban nuthuggers constantly trying to take over Sherdog. His hype train ends tonight and dana will cry along with all the Jou-boys

I read this and my IQ went from a flint average of 90 to a Harvard 130, thank you for blessing me with wisdom! Perry fans giving back to the community what can you not love about them!!

11393220_ufc-202-live-blog-hyun-gyu-lim-vs-mike_39ac88e3_m.jpg

Lol. Jouban nuthuggers constantly trying to take over Sherdog. His hype train ends tonight and dana will cry along with all the Jou-boys
I know that us AlanHuggers can get a bit carried away sometimes but it's all in good fun. And it's not our fault the UFC is hyping him so much, I mean, how could they not? War Alan!!!!!

Back