The next ultimate fighter will be for veterans of tuf

That sounds odd, but I imagine the competition will be better. It could create some legit contenders.

It's a meme orgy waiting to happen.

Why at WW? They need to do like 30 straight TUF's at flyweight, HW, and LHW, and the womens diviisions, or they could do the logical thing and not waste time on a show and just sign fighters

I really hate that circular promotion, but the list is somewhat interesting. Would be interesting fights.

That sounds odd, but I imagine the competition will be better. It could create some legit contenders.
A season full of fighters who couldn't hack it in the UFC will create legit contenders?

andywang450.jpg
Like a RONIN!!!

A season full of fighters who couldn't hack it in the UFC will create legit contenders?
Seconds chances, Mate. Also, we don't know how much(if) these guys have improved.

That could actually be a decent idea for a farewell season. You get seasoned vets that got there break on TUF.
Guys that can actually fight, and not just some random 1-1 guy.

Maybe they should do a TUF featuring all previous tuf'ers who ended up in jail.

Yay for Gerald Harris and Mike Ricci

Big nay for Junie Browning, Jamie Yager, and Julian Lane. I feel sorry for everyone who will have to put up with the Cringe Trio

Gerald Harris should already be fighting in the UFC in the first damn place.

I would like to see Blake Bowman get KO'd again. They should have him fight Sammy Morgan.

Why isn't it the contender producing machine it used to be??

Well Zak Cummings and James Krause are on that roster and they're already under contract with the UFC.

Back