The Next UFC Game...

CJ86

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is going to be fucking awesome. I can't wait to unlock two different pairs of shorts, not to mention the opportunity to unlock a champion shirt in the long run!

And think of the endless customization possibilities. You could have the name on your shirt in blue, red, yellow, green, ...

Keep talking shit, and I'll make sure your mother doesn't get it for you

I wonder if they'll include all the flags/colours for all 196 countries.

I miss UFC undisputed 3 :( kinda wish I didn't give my 360 away so I could keep playing it lol

If fedor signs with the UFC that will be the best reason to get the new game. Hopefully they will give us a prime fedor and not the one I think shows up in the UFC today.

I miss UFC undisputed 3 :( kinda wish I didn't give my 360 away so I could keep playing it lol

Yup agree, UFC undisputed 3 was the best UFC game by far, and I loved the Pride Mode. It had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more fighters than EA UFC too.

Yup agree, UFC undisputed 3 was the best UFC game by far, and I loved the Pride Mode. It had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more fighters than EA UFC too.

this i played in leagues for ufc 20009 2010 and 3 and ea mma ... didnt even buy the new one after i tried it. wonder if the uoc and ofc are even still around?

once you're done playing you have to return it

Yeah, it holds up to this day.

The roster is outdated, obviously, but the fight mechanics is not.

I'd love if the refs were realistic too, with the option to hold onto subs too long if Mazz was your ref, or get an easy TKO win with Herb as ref.

What is happening with this game anyway? Did they add new fighters or something? Or has it been a total disaster and they've abandoned it?

The biggest problem with EA UFC is there's nothing to do. It's so repetitive compared to Undisputed 3. You'd think they'd up the variation ante with the next-gen hardware, but nope. It looked great, was fun to mess around with the fighting, but that was it. Customization and alternate modes were seriously lacking.

I still play Undisputed 3.

About refs: it's nice to see Rosenthal every once in awhile

Just think of all the country labels you can put on your sleeve!

What is happening with this game anyway? Did they add new fighters or something? Or has it been a total disaster and they've abandoned it?

Support ended a while ago. The development team is now hard at work on EA UFC 2. There's been forum interaction with the developer that does the grappling aspect of the game and he's been in many discussions to share his ideas and ask for input.

As far as the grappling goes in EA UFC 2, I am extremely excited. I don't know much about the plans for striking, other than that Feints will be included in the game.

And yeah. Fedor in the UFC games will be absolutely awesome. I hope he signs.

I feel ya TS, I only play UFC games to see all the different shorts.

Back