The next Rafael Dos Anjos?

Oh forgot about Holloway.

He'll be champ one day no doubts about it.

I'm hoping i'm not the first to say Rockhold....

Anyway... Agreed, TS, Tumenov will end up in the top 5 at least. Probably contending for a title. The guy is a beast.

Although AJ didn't perform poorly in his first few fights, I think he still has a lot of potential and the ability to be champion.

He needs to turn a corner like RDA/Lawler have done.

I disagree, Anthony has DYNAMITE in his hands and killer instinct but I think he just doesn't have the state of mind or mental strength to be a champion. The stories you hear about that guy treating people the way he does and acting out in public makes me think he's basically just too stupid to get that far in life. When you're a light heavyweight title contender in a premier mma league you don't go around bullying civilians... unless you're a total goof.

I disagree, Anthony has DYNAMITE in his hands and killer instinct but I think he just doesn't have the state of mind or mental strength to be a champion. The stories you hear about that guy treating people the way he does and acting out in public makes me think he's basically just too stupid to get that far in life. When you're a light heavyweight title contender in a premier mma league you don't go around bullying civilians... unless you're a total goof.

Yeah because we all know that you have to be a smart, good person with a stable life outside of MMA to be the light heavyweight champion lmao

Back