The Next Nation to Dominate UFC!

Go look at dna results of people of North African ancestry, they're heavily mixed with the middle east, Europe, north africa & west africa. As i said, the entire region from North Africa all the way to Arabia are mixed race people.

^^ As you can see, heavily mixed. If the girl above was 90+% North African she wouldn't be so pale or able to pass for European.

Not true at all. A test result from a site, whose main goal is to make money, is irrelevant and holds zero credibility in my eyes

The moors/berber are an Arab tribe that lost communications with the other arab tribes who lived in the Arabic peninsula. After generations of losing contact, they thought they had their separate identity but a simple eye test confirms my theory; they look no different than any other Arab
wtf.gif

This, my friend, is complete BS.

The Moors (aka Berbers) are an African Tribe, with various sub-tribes all over the northern part of the continent.

Historians actually couldnt trace their very beginning...It´s more than 4,000-4,500 yrs back.

Last edited:
Im afraid you´re completely clueless..

North African people, TODAY, are mainly composed of TWO kinds of tribes: Berbers & Arabs.

Berbers are native people, and have nuthin to do with Middle-East tribes. Arabs invaded this part of Africa some 13 centuries ago.

Berbers & Arabs´ DNA are completely different... Got it?
You got it wrong. Berbers are a lost Arab tribe

View attachment 409571

This, my friend, is complete BS.

The Moors (aka Berbers) are an African Tribe, with various sub-tribes all over the northern part of the continent.

Historians actually couldnt trace their very beginning...It´s more than 4000-4500 yrs back.
I'm telling that they migrated from the Arabic peninsula to North Africa thousands of years ago

I'm telling that they migrated from the Arabic peninsula to North Africa thousands of years ago
BS.

Berbers existed b4 the Arabs...Arabs are a "recent" race.

Berbers are more than 4,500 yrs old.

Not true at all. A test result from a site, whose main goal is to make money, is irrelevant and holds zero credibility in my eyes

So we should believe you over genetic test, okay buddy. Unless you're from China, Japan & a few other eastern asian countries & European nations your ancestory will be heavily mixed, it's just the way the world works. Embrace it buddy, i was also trolling you abit when i said the guy isn't Moroccan. If you're born there then that's what you are, i'm still pointing out that the original Moroccans were brown & not pale, you can think whatever you want though.

Well Lee Murray is a Morrocan resident these days

All of the kickboxers you mention are either Dutch or Belgian Moroccans, grew up and train in the Netherlands. There are a lot better kickboxing talents out there and the last guy you mentioned is probably not getting any far in life if he continues this way. The kid is 17 and already has a criminal record for attacking a referee after a fight, aggrevated assault and was involved in a brawl with people that are in organized crime.

Last edited:
All of the kickboxers you mention are either Dutch or Belgian Moroccans, grew up and train in the Netherlands. They're a lot better kickboxing talents out there and the last guy you mentioned is probably not getting any far in life if he continues this way. The kid is 17 and already has a criminal record for attacking a referee after a fight, aggrevated assault and was involved in a brawl with people that are in organized crime.

The next Badr Hari

As long as the scraps are good IDGAF where they are from or what they believe in.

All of the kickboxers you mention are either Dutch or Belgian Moroccans, grew up and train in the Netherlands. There are a lot better kickboxing talents out there and the last guy you mentioned is probably not getting any far in life if he continues this way. The kid is 17 and already has a criminal record for attacking a referee after a fight, aggrevated assault and was involved in a brawl with people that are in organized crime.

Fighting is in his blood. Bright future is awaiting him

Back