LOL at Aldo.

Wins over-

Urijah Faber
Mike Brown
Kenny Florian
Chad Mendes
Mark Hominick

Yeah, He hasn't proven he's legit...

Never said he wasn't legit. LOL at you putting words in my mouth.

Frankie Edgar will most likely beat him though. Putting an end to this absurd notion that he is unbeatable.

Lol. No. Josh Thomson beat Melendez in their rubber match. Bendo will mop the floor with him. And I will lol at you.

Thompson is 1-2 against Melendez; even bendo lost against Pettis. Melendez overwhelmed in striking against Thompson the last fight

Thompson is 1-2 against Melendez; even bendo lost against Pettis. Melendez overwhelmed in striking against Thompson the last fight

Officially, yes. But somebody who watched their last fight instead of going off Fightfinder knows better. Thomson was badly robbed, I don't remember the last time I got legitimately pissed off at an MMA match after going into the fight impartial. Lmao at "Melendez overwhelmed in striking". No, he didn't.

Similar story with Bendo/Pettis. I thought Bendo should have won. But again, I go off what I see with my eyes as opposed to results I look up on the internet.

Weidman. I'll be happy when he's finally exposed. Amazingly overrated, especially by lots of folk on here.

Maybe Renato Laranja.. we'll see in his upcoming fights

Officially, yes. But somebody who watched their last fight instead of going off Fightfinder knows better. Thomson was badly robbed, I don't remember the last time I got legitimately pissed off at an MMA match after going into the fight impartial. Lmao at "Melendez overwhelmed in striking". No, he didn't.

Similar story with Bendo/Pettis. I thought Bendo should have won. But again, I go off what I see with my eyes as opposed to results I look up on the internet.

Well, either we saw two different fights or will just agree to disagree. Melendez will make alot of noise in the UFC, can't wait

I think Cormier and Weidman are definitely legit, so I'd go with Glover. He's -280 against Rampage, and that's just way too high. He hasn't beat anyone (notable) yet, and hasn't overly impressed me in the fights I've seen. I think even an unmotivated Rampage could still beat him.

For those of you that can't seem to wrap your mind around the definition of hype....
hype
/hīp/
Noun
Extravagant or intensive publicity or promotion.

6c40023e-76ca-c351.jpg

I think Cormier and Weidman are definitely legit, so I'd go with Glover. He's -280 against Rampage, and that's just way too high. He hasn't beat anyone (notable) yet, and hasn't overly impressed me in the fights I've seen. I think even an unmotivated Rampage could still beat him.

Agreed. The Glover hype is laughable, apparently smashing lower level fighters makes you a world beater. Let's wait for him to beat a halfway notable fighter before giving into that bullshit.

On paper Rampage looks like a dreadful matchup for him stylistically. When do aggressive wild-swinging brawlers with suspect chins ever do well against him?

Back