The next freak show fight for Bellator? Rampage vs. "Titties"

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Rampage was on the MMA Hour going off on Darrill Schoonover for about 15 minutes, saying he wants to fight him next. Anyone remember him from season 10 of TUF?

I can see Coker definitely setting this fight up. he loves the freak shows.

He may have titties but the kid has balls too.

I bet he'd take the fight especially if it wasn't at 205.

Rampage has two fights on this contract. IMO I think he would rather be in the UFC but I could be wrong. But I think they should make the most out of it and put him in challenging fights.

Winner of King Mo/Phil Davis comes to mind
Liam McGreary as well as a HW Bout. Maybe Minakov or Kharitonov.

yeah, great idea would do numbers so can't prove that wrong, can you ?

A couple of years to late, but this is the kind of fight Coker seems to like making so I wouldn't be surprised if they set this fight up.

Rampage was on the MMA Hour going off on Darrill Schoonover for about 15 minutes, saying he wants to fight him next. Anyone remember him from season 10 of TUF?

I can see Coker definitely setting this fight up. he loves the freak shows.

I would watch

I would love to see Schoonover smash Rampage. Doubt the fight will happen though, or that Schoonover would win. Sounds like a very Bellator thing to do, however.

That was some horrible nationwide bullying that Schoonover just didn't know how to come back on. It seemed to send him into a spiral that including gaining a lot of weight and drinking. His blood pressure was so high he was unable to stay in the military. Roy Nelson has said it was sad to see, because Rampage is like a childish bully that likes to drive people to their breaking point and Darrill had no idea how to defend himself. Now Roy, when Rampage called him fat, asked Rampage how he would like to get his ass kicked by a fat guy, and that was the end of Roy getting bullied lol.

Justin Wren was already a good guy back then <3 Only guy on the team (except Rashad) to show some support.
Love his youtube channel.

And yeah TUF 10 was memorable to me because I knew one of the guys, that adds some fun.
But to everyone else it's because of the dramatic voice at the end of every episode "AND WILL KIMBO BE BACK FOR ANOTHER FIGHT????!!!!??? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON TUF 10 DUMBASS!!!"

If they do end up doing this match instead of McGeary vs Rampage, I'm fucking done with Bellator.

I'd love to see schoonover KO rampage.

If they do end up doing this match instead of McGeary vs Rampage, I'm fucking done with Bellator.
McGeary vs. Rampage is the money fight, and I agree that is what they should do. It will be another notch on McGeary's belt and build him as a homegrown Bellator product. Rampage may not feel he is ready for that fight yet though.

Id do Rampage vs Tito I feel they should make that fight happen after the 1st time fell thru

Then Rampage vs Mcgreary/Davis winner for the belt

He already humiliated the guy enough.

I like Rampage but that was a dick move.

thats a freakshow fight?

Yes.

A guy that has no business being in there with Rampage but will only likely get the fight because of their history.

Similar to Kimbo/Dada.

Yes.

A guy that has no business being in there with Rampage but will only likely get the fight because of their history.

Similar to Kimbo/Dada.

a mismatch maybe....not a top 10-15 LHW vs an active, servicable HW. A lot of things you can call that fight...high level fighter vs low level fighter happens too often without being called a freakshow

Freakshow is a term used so much on sherdog that its being used too liberally now...and Schnoover isnt "likely" to get a fight with Rampage.

That's not a freakshow. It's on the same level as Rampage's fights against Beltran/M'Pumbu.

Back