The Next Conor Mcgregor?

Saying " the next conor mcgregor" is like saying "the next michael jordan" or "the next babe ruth". Theres just no such thing. Talented guys will come, yes, but the best ever happens only once.

No he's not. His stand up is not near mcgoats level. I am not even kidding. the kid looks like a good brawler, but mcgreggors technique is far superior.

The next connor he's refering to the next scothish UFC fighter you moron, just trying to make others look bad

What the fuck did I just read? Are you retarded? Or was that just riddled with spelling errors and happened to be a run-on sentence at the same time?

Saying " the next conor mcgregor" is like saying "the next michael jordan" or "the next babe ruth". Theres just no such thing. Talented guys will come, yes, but the best ever happens only once.

This. There will never be another Leonardo Da Vinci. Nor Mohammed Ali. Nor Alexander of Macedonia. Nor Conor McGregor.

Bump, this is the perfect storm for Whiteford to generate massive hype as I have said earlier this month, having a whole nation behind him and fighting so close to home, he'll see more than a handful of his fellowman cheering him on. Hettis is a first tough match up for anyone entering the UFC, but if Robert can knock him out or win impressively, that will be the tipping point to spark the hype come this Saturday... We'll see what happens...

Back