The Next Conor Mcgregor?

The next Conor McGregor? God damn you shertards make me laugh. First, who the hell is Conor McGregor? A guy who beat Max Holloway, Marcus Brimage, and a plethora of cans. Big fucking deal. So, there are TONS of "Conor McGregors" at this point.

This. He loses his next fight, everyone will shut up except me laughing at all the idiots with the hard ons for an Irish boxer.

A lot of fighters have come and gone, but what makes Conor unique is his consistency and longevity at such a high level. I don't think we will se his likeness again, I am afraid.

He has a fast pace and furious hands. I wonder what weight class he is. He moves forward but can he take a punch. Good prospect for the future.

It's a good they both come from rivalry countries so to speak.

It's a good thing they both fight at featherweight.

It's a good thing they don't give a fudge and fight as so.

It's a good thing when the chances of Robert Whiteford getting into the UFC are good.

This kid is as good as Conor imo, and I think with all the rilvary and competition these countries that have it for each other, it's only going to create another hype to compete with the other neighboring country. Especially when you have a really good prospect as Whiteford. So I predict there will be a lot of attention centered around Whiteford, once he arrives to the UFC... jmo

I feel like if Connor has like 3 more fights and then wins the title on his 4th fight. While this guy works his way up. And for Connors second title defense they can fight each other in Dublin. It is unlikely that both will go undefeated until they reach such a point but if they do imagine how huge it would be.

An Irish and a Scottish tearing through the UFC and both working their way up to the gold. Every one would know they are going to eventually fight in 2-3 fights and the build up would be ridiculous. Chances of it actually happening are minimal but I can imagine how glorious it would be.

From that HL alone his technique doesn't look as good as McGregor though. Also his boxing is a little more modern/regular compared to McGregors more traditional style.

Being of Scottish descent I would be very excited to root for this guy.

This. He loses his next fight, everyone will shut up except me laughing at all the idiots with the hard ons for an Irish boxer.

I too wish nothing but the worst for exciting fighters that show nothing but potential.

No, just no. McGregor is actual VERY technical and can actually strike (boxing in particular). This Scottish guy is like a mini-me Wand waiting to get KTFO'd. There is only 1 fucking CONOR "Notorious" McGregor! Except I'm really not even joking.

Conor is hyped because he's got the charisma, not necessarily because he's Irish. But the Irish are usually charismatic.

If someone (myself and whomever else) hasn't seen Mcgregors single fight in the UFC yet, was it off the wall exciting? Much props to pulling off a win with his knee in that bad of shape during his fight no doubt..

Good to see more British fighters becoming known.

Ffs this Mcgregor hype is getting out of hand.

If someone (myself and whomever else) hasn't seen Mcgregors single fight in the UFC yet, was it off the wall exciting? Much props to pulling off a win with his knee in that bad of shape during his fight no doubt..

Nah it wasn't. it was his second fight as well.

The next Conor McGregor? God damn you shertards make me laugh. First, who the hell is Conor McGregor? A guy who beat Max Holloway, Marcus Brimage, and a plethora of cans. Big fucking deal. So, there are TONS of "Conor McGregors" at this point.

The next connor he's refering to the next scothish UFC fighter you moron, just trying to make others look bad

Back