The Next Conor Mcgregor?

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Well this cat, Robert Whiteford is from Scotland and has a brawling style that is eerily reminiscent to the old Chuck Liddell. He's 10-1 and has won his last 9 in a row. He has 6 finishes in tko and he seems to not give a fudge like Conor Mcgregor.

Can the Scotland hype equal the Ireland's Conor Mcgregor, or can it do better? Competition between those two countries would only fuel the rivalry and hype for both fighters. jmo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqfQQz7ZkIs

Are the Scottish are trying to steal the thunder of the Irish, again?

there can be only one.

It's a good they both come from rivalry countries so to speak.

It's a good thing they both fight at featherweight.

It's a good thing they don't give a fudge and fight as so.

It's a good thing when the chances of Robert Whiteford getting into the UFC are good.

This kid is as good as Conor imo, and I think with all the rilvary and competition these countries that have it for each other, it's only going to create another hype to compete with the other neighboring country. Especially when you have a really good prospect as Whiteford. So I predict there will be a lot of attention centered around Whiteford, once he arrives to the UFC... jmo

Let's see what happens with this Conor before we start naming the next.

I'm stoked and I don't care what people say. These guys deserve a little bit of hype, they are exciting and its great to see guys like this coming from overseas. Makes MMA more interesting.

The spark to ignite the flame of course for Whiteford is to win his first fight in the UFC impressively.

I'm from Scotland and have seen Whiteford fight since he was an amatuer, he has a totally different style from Conor, would love to see them fight.

Along with Steven Ray and Graham Turner he is our biggest hope for the UFC. (unless they introduce lighter women then Joanne Calderwood would be a certainty)

I'm from Scotland and have seen Whiteford fight since he was an amatuer, he has a totally different style from Conor, would love to see them fight.

Along with Steven Ray and Graham Turner he is our biggest hope for the UFC. (unless they introduce lighter women then Joanne Calderwood would be a certainty)

Calderwood is great, love her.
I'm going to check this Whiteford guy right now.

You mean the next guy to get hyped after an undercard fight?

The next Conor McGregor? God damn you shertards make me laugh. First, who the hell is Conor McGregor? A guy who beat Max Holloway, Marcus Brimage, and a plethora of cans. Big fucking deal. So, there are TONS of "Conor McGregors" at this point.

The next Conor McGregor? God damn you shertards make me laugh. First, who the hell is Conor McGregor? A guy who beat Max Holloway, Marcus Brimage, and a plethora of cans. Big fucking deal. So, there are TONS of "Conor McGregors" at this point.

U took that the wrong way buddy, if anything he was referencing the hype

FS1-1-Presser_05.png

Looked more like Jardine or Nedkov when they brawl rather then Chuck.

Odds on Whiteford has better posture then Conor.

Back