The new SPRAWLS are GREEN!

I like these yellow ones, they're not as transparent as I thought they would be. They fit a little tighter than my clinchgear shorts which is a good since my clinchgear shorts are about 1 size to big.

Bobby Jacobsen said:
Was that the end of November or what?

Sorry guys. There seems to be a transportation delay from the factory to the warehouse. We are still checking into it but it may be because of the Thanksgiving holiday. We will let you know as soon as they are available. We have a special planned for Sherdoggers which we will announce as soon as we have the shorts in hand.

Thank you.

Steve

According to our shipper the green shorts will be in our warehouse by Monday. We should have them up for sale by the end of the day Tuesday.

Steve

Steve Marino said:
According to our shipper the green shorts will be in our warehouse by Monday. We should have them up for sale by the end of the day Tuesday.

Steve

I'm pumped. I finally get to have a pair of Sprawls and they will be GREEN!

The green shorts are in! We need to shoot some new pictures and do a quick quality control and we will try to get them up by Wednesday. We will also try to let you Sherdogers know what the special is tomorrow night.

There is one small problem, a portion of our order has not arrived and may have been lost by the trucking company. We will do our best to track it down as quickly as possible but until we do we will not have 40s or 42s in the green.

We will keep you all posted.

Thank you.

Steve

Steve Marino said:
The green shorts are in!
Sweet!
Steve Marino said:
but until we do we will not have 40s or 42s in the green.
Ahhh, dammit. :(

Well, here's to hoping you guys get it sorted out relatively easily.

I can barely wait to find out what the special is. Gotta see what kind of punch our new sponsor can pack!

scorcho said:
I can barely wait to find out what the special is. Gotta see what kind of punch our new sponsor can pack!

What scorcho said!

Any News on the 40's and 42's because I ordered a pair of 42's the other day and I dont want to be waiting forever for them.

Hockeyfight said:
Any News on the 40's and 42's because I ordered a pair of 42's the other day and I dont want to be waiting forever for them.

We received the 40's and 42's last week so they will be shipping as with all the other sizes.

Thank you for your order.

Steve

I am going to try a new pair fo the Sprawl 06's (Red) and let you all know how they fit me. Hopefully I will have a half way decent review when I get them and let's pray they fit!!!

Back