The new SPRAWLS are GREEN!

"May I ask you a question? If you are out of most stock, why do you feel the need to throw down the dough and become the sole advertiser of Gear on Sherdog if you can't handle the demand? "

I believe he is just out of the LIMITED EDITION yellow ones. Notice that they are a limited production run.

I will gladly part with my size 32 yellow ones for one hundred american dollars.

codysweet02 said:
I agree, im not buying any products from SPRAWL. My Truth shorts are more comfy anyway and half the price. Doesnt what SPRAWL/Sherdog are doing remind you of what dana did with the media ban? Kind funny how sherdog bitchs about Dana cutting out the poor little media guys but look at what hes doing to the small gear companys. If he loves this sport so much why is he trying to hurt it? All hes doing is keeping the sport down, the more gear sold the better it is for our sport. The more short copmanys out there the better shorts we will get and lower prices due to increased comp. I for one am going to buy quite a few things from NOGI in december.

Well to give Steve and Jeff a little credit they aren't completely stopping people Like Chris, Ron, etc from doing any posting here, but like I said previously why would they want to cut off the Sherdog only deals, that makes absolutely no sense at all when all it does is hurt his loyal forum members!?

codysweet02 said:
I agree, im not buying any products from SPRAWL. My Truth shorts are more comfy anyway and half the price. Doesnt what SPRAWL/Sherdog are doing remind you of what dana did with the media ban? Kind funny how sherdog bitchs about Dana cutting out the poor little media guys but look at what hes doing to the small gear companys. If he loves this sport so much why is he trying to hurt it? All hes doing is keeping the sport down, the more gear sold the better it is for our sport. The more short copmanys out there the better shorts we will get and lower prices due to increased comp. I for one am going to buy quite a few things from NOGI in december.
I agree. That is very hypocritical. So these gear companies can't advertise in.. "GEAR & EQUOPMENT DISCUSSION" because sprawl is a sponsor? You've gotta be kidding.

That's not cool. I like Sprawl, but I also like it when other companies can come in and show what they have.

Was there something mentioned somewhere about a discount for regulars on the G&E forum? I checked on several Sprawl related threads but could not find anything.

Bobby, there will be a special for G&E regulars when the green shorts are released.

Steve

Steve Marino said:
Bobby, there will be a special for G&E regulars when the green shorts are released.

Steve

What determines a G&E regular? This forum has become a second home to me (along with the grappling section) over the past few months. Would I be considered a regular?

We will post a thread with a discount code. If you check here regularly you will know the code!

Steve

Steve Marino said:
We will post a thread with a discount code. If you check here regularly you will know the code!

Steve

Simple enough. I think that my checking the boards every few hours when I get home in the after noons should keep me posted well enough.

I just placed my order Sunday for the Yellow Flexfighters and the old school flexfighers. I was fortunate enough to find my size in the clearance sales. Did anyone from here order from the clearance sales?

Check the first page...Foz left a picture on like the 4th or 5th post.

I'd like some standard black but with white writing and stitching rather than yellow, or vice versa with white and black.

I don't know why everyone's hating on the green. I love the look of 'em. But dark green is definitely my favorite color, so I'm a bit biased. I'll be picking up a pair of these for sure as I don't have a pair of Sprawls yet. I lost too much weight and now my Nogi's keep getting pulled down when I roll. :mad:

l3lizz4rd said:
I don't know why everyone's hating on the green. I love the look of 'em. But dark green is definitely my favorite color, so I'm a bit biased. I'll be picking up a pair of these for sure as I don't have a pair of Sprawls yet. I lost too much weight and now my Nogi's keep getting pulled down when I roll. :mad:

I've lost a bit of weight, too. I'm hesitant to get the shorts but I think it will be a good thing. I dig the green.

LCDforMe said:
I've lost a bit of weight, too. I'm hesitant to get the shorts but I think it will be a good thing. I dig the green.

With the new elastic waistband I dont thing you will have to worry about them not fitting. And with the drawstring you have nothing to worry about.

ClampXVII said:
I just placed my order Sunday for the Yellow Flexfighters and the old school flexfighers. I was fortunate enough to find my size in the clearance sales. Did anyone from here order from the clearance sales?

No. It's last year's model and it only comes in the traditional red or black, but it's marked down just $8 from $38 to $30.

I'm waiting on the Green. So bad.

Back