The new SPRAWLS are GREEN!

I'm trying to figure out a way to get them without being bollocked by the missus.

So far i have no ideas, will they be avalible by xmas?

they are the best looking sprawl shorts so far. I will buy them :O) I remember posting once that I would like to have such olive sprawls - maybe sprawl read it?

just out of curiousity are you guys (Sprawl) going to be having a sale any time near Xmas?

Oh yeah did anyone notice that the 2 peeps wearing sprawls loss? Just saying is all....

the last two fights that where shown the guys were waring Warrior Wear shorts. I think they won :D

www.SSFgear.com

"Well guess that saves me $50. Steve are you guys gonna keep comming out with new colors or is this the last of them for a while?"

-This will be our last color for 2005 but more to come in the beginning of 2006.

"just out of curiousity are you guys (Sprawl) going to be having a sale any time near Xmas?"

-We have our clearance items up now (2005 shorts with our original waistband) which are all just about gone. There may be a handful left so if you are interested get them soon. We will be putting up some clearance grappling tops in about 2 weeks.

Thank you for the questions.

Steve

damn the clearance,they're sold out,but please tell me that the special edition is going to be up until Fri. because thats when I get paid

ClampXVII said:
damn the clearance,they're sold out,but please tell me that the special edition is going to be up until Fri. because thats when I get paid

We are keeping them up until we run out. What size do you need?

Steve

yeah but they werent in the new version.i was thinking light blue./

I doubt we'll see white as they may have the same transparency issues as the yellow ones. The new green/olive drab color looks good IMO. Can't wait to see what other new colors they come out with. Also as somewhat of an aside does anyone wish the shorts were a little longer or is just me?

Come on white/black trim and light(bright)blue white trim.

perfy said:
I doubt we'll see white as they may have the same transparency issues as the yellow ones. The new green/olive drab color looks good IMO. Can't wait to see what other new colors they come out with. Also as somewhat of an aside does anyone wish the shorts were a little longer or is just me?

No way I love the length. They are fight shorts first and street wear second.

"I doubt we'll see white as they may have the same transparency issues as the yellow ones."

-we have a way to solve this should we decide to release another light color.

"ClampXVII I wear a size 36!"

-Sent you a PM.

Steve

I'd like them better if they were all green.

I really like the olive color. I am getting a little too small for my red size 40 Sprawls so I'll probably order the new green ones in a 36 or a 38 when they come out. I like 'em.

Back