The new Glock 44.....

Well as I stated, Glock is Apple, but no one has stepped up to be the gun version of Samsung as a legit challenger to the throne.

Glocks are for gaylords, Real Men shoot HiPoints!

@JOE QUEEF

kH5bzwF.gif

Damn straight. 100 dollar bill finish especially.

I forgot about the M&P, but folks for whatever reason flock to foreign striker fired offerings.
Reason for that I think is how S&W initially didn’t want to sell to civilians the M&P until they lost out on a LEO or Military contract and were forced to. Plus the first gen ones had that shit trigger

Reason for that I think is how S&W initially didn’t want to sell to civilians the M&P until they lost out on a LEO or Military contract and were forced to. Plus the first gen ones had that shit trigger
This.

I must confess, I've no idea which glock the 44 is, and I've always been vehemently against owning a glock personally, however this weekend I took an opportunity to shoot a couple glock 43Xs and I must say as a handgun: it straight up outperformed my vp9sk, my vp9, my XDM and every other plastic 9mm I've owned.

animatet-fuck-fuck-gif-text-Favim.com-291915.gif

May have to get one.

<6>
I take its a short barreled version of the model 48.

What ghetto do people live in where they need more than 10 rounds for self defense?

I live in Australia, handgun licences aren't that easy to get (Because of all the regulations) I have a single Colt 1911 .45 that holds 7 shots. If someone broke in with a machete and I missed all 7 shots I deserve to be murdered.

Have any of you even had to use your guns for self defense?

I live in Australia, handgun licences aren't that easy to get (Because of all the regulations) I have a single Colt 1911 .45 that holds 7 shots. If someone broke in with a machete and I missed all 7 shots I deserve to be murdered.

Werd!

Have any of you even had to use your guns for self defense?

Once, almost. Back in the 90s.

Drove into San Antonio TX with a friend for a rifle competition. At the time summer in San Antonio meant reserving a hotel if you wanted one. I'd just assumed get up 4hrs early to drive there, but this buddy talked me into it.

Only place with an available room was this 1950s Charles Bronson deathwish motel with Boris Karlov as the night attendant. There was an Asian whorehouse across the street. The phone in the room was painted into the wall. The door, leading directly into the parking lot could be knocked off its hinges with one punch.

I looked at it as camping. We took everything into the room leaving nothing to be stolen from the truck.

I laid on my shooting mat on the floor, to wait until time to leave. What a shit hole.

About midnight or so, someone outside starts rifling the door knob pushing and kicking on the door, trying to get in. Each time they pushed the corner of the door would flex and. Outside streetlight would beam through the seam.

I had a 45 acp, and my buddy was urging me to "shoot through the door!"

I thought fuck that, I don't need to spend the rest of the weekend at a police station, so I got up, stood beside the door, (so I wouldn't eat lead) and racked the slide on the 45 as loudly as possible.

You could immediately hear the hand turn loose the knob outside.

I eased the door open, but whoever it was they vanished.

That's it, not too flash, but the universal language of and action being cycled did the trick.

The price point is my dislike I wouldn’t buy one.

But I spent a lot of goddamn money on a Vudoo 22 for 22 comps with my kids so I can’t judge anyone for buying anything

The price point is my dislike I wouldn’t buy one.

But I spent a lot of goddamn money on a Vudoo 22 for 22 comps with my kids so I can’t judge anyone for buying anything

For the price point it should have offered more things.

The 22/45 is like $50 more, comes optics and suppressor ready.

0b4d113e5ccc71291ece9a587bd65c62.jpg

59af634b26d49a73491c9d59ec9da160.jpg

I agree....but......I also have so many Glocks that I'll probably still pick one up just because.

What ghetto do people live in where they need more than 10 rounds for self defense?

Home break-ins are a lot more common now, and unlike the past where it was 1-2 people, now they tend to do so in raiding parties of 4 or more. At least in the US this has been the recent trend. Can you think of the reason why criminals would tactically add more people to a raid? I'll bet you can.

Home break-ins are a lot more common now, and unlike the past where it was 1-2 people, now they tend to do so in raiding parties of 4 or more. At least in the US this has been the recent trend. Can you think of the reason why criminals would tactically add more people to a raid? I'll bet you can.

To steal bigger TV's duh.

Yeah glock didn’t come through here for the 350 price tag. I think residents of California can only have 10 rds, that’s the only reason I can think of that glock did not increase capacity. At least 15 round mags but 20 preferably.

Maybe in a few years and used I’ll grab one, by then aftermarket parts ought to be plentiful.

Back