The new face of evil!!! Art Santore's KOTC oppodent.

is it the first time that 2 fighters on the forum are fighting each other?

Originally posted by Conrad
Trouble? It might just get us a new member. I P.Med him back and explained my intentions and I told him that he should hang out here.

We might see him soon you never know

This is the beginnings of Team Anti. We'll get Art and Thomas. Now if we can only get Jo Son to start posting here, we would have the meanest team in MMA.:)

HIm and Kenny are not fighting anymore.

Plus you can't count Kenney as a true sherdogger........Yet

he only has like 6 posts so.............

Someday he will post with us hopefully

Just pull your pants down and wait awhile.

He will be around shortly

lmao.jpg

funny Conrad...but I think we can contact him via his movies career...I'll let a message on IMDB

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
I wish i knew how to contact Grandmaster Joe

He hangs out a lot with Art at Black Anus Karaoke bar.

Maybe Art isnt posting here coz he's deserted his JIM PAN DO training to master Joe Son Do.

I dont blame him.

heh...Thomas...you better watch out if Art goes at you with either Jim Pan Do & Joe Son Do

Those two are deadly!

OK I see how you guys are now. I only came on here and thought that you guys were talking shit but I see that you weren't. I don't know why King of the cage has been saying that I'm fighting Art cause negotiations fell threw over a month ago.

it is all in the name of fun, short of like how we make fun of Santore's Karaoke Carrer.
page4.jpg

He isn't very good.

You should really PM garret or Sherdog and get Professinal Fighter under your name. makes you look way cooler. Plus they will hook you up with an avatar if you ask.

Sorry about the misunderstanding and we invite you to stay in Anti. Grant it most people we ask to post regualarly don't but never hurts to ask

I was telling everyone MMA.

And dont tell me you dont feel the same.

Originally posted by tkotom2002
OK I see how you guys are now. I only came on here and thought that you guys were talking shit but I see that you weren't. I don't know why King of the cage has been saying that I'm fighting Art cause negotiations fell threw over a month ago.

I'm glad to read that you finally understood our relationship to Art SanPedro. We mostly come over on Anti to give him a hard ime. He gives back as good as he gets but he usually gets punked by me in the end.

If you are gonna post here you will have to do so without a safety net which has it`s pros and cons.

Cheers.

Back