The new 170 Lombard!!!

Damn, he dry.

See how he compares tomorrow night to...

To you guys talking about the tattoo. I imagine they covered it up for the photoshoot.

But if he did just get a big circle tattooed on his arm then that's strange.

Why would they cover up a crucifix for a photo shoot? It's not like it's a big swastika or anything.

Why would they cover up a crucifix for a photo shoot? It's not like it's a big swastika or anything.

I would imagine them blacking out a brown pride tattoo before a crucifix, both wouldn't make sense.

Depends what the photoshoot is for.......I know for games they concentrate on the tattoos separately.

Who knows....it's just a theory.

Dem chiseled cheeks.

Nate 3rd round tekken TKO.

Heckta by 2nd round tko.

Should be a barn burner for a little bit but Nate's been in too many wars at this point.

I'm really looking forward to this fight. Similar fighters in a ton of ways. Both have held titles in other orgs (Nate in Strikeforce, Hector in Bellator). Both are former 185ers, have tons of experience and are explosive as fuck.

I'm split on who takes it. Lombard can probably take him out early if he goes for it, but if he freezes up like he tends to do (see tim boetsch, first two rounds vs niko vitale) Nate will probably beat him. Those first two minutes are gonna be important.

I seriously dont even understand how some of these guys can keep that level of muscularity when there are natural bodybuilders who dedicate years and years to being as big and cut as him, and he does hours of cardio and skill based drills all year around.

He's gonna look good while getting bounced from the UFC.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Nate can win if he survives the early storm but I don't think he will. Lombard by 1st round KO

awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

gaaaaayyyy

Back