International The name of the new Anti-Brexit British party is ...wait for it...

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
C.U.K !

I kid you not. The acronym stands for Change U.K.
They are anti-Brexit. Want the UK to remain in the E.U.
I know what pro Brexiters will say, that the name is hilariously fitting .

They are high in the polls, so it's no laughing matter.
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ndependent-group-natural-home-remain-alliance

According to the YouGov survey the Brexit party was on 23% when people were asked how they intended to vote in the European elections, with Labour on 22% and the Conservatives – many of whose members have said they will boycott them – on 17%. The Green party was on 10%, Change UK, which was registered as a political party only last week, was on 8%, and Farage’s former party, Ukip, on 6%.

-
Been almost 3 years since Brexit passed. And still no exit. M.P. and May are still making excuses. Just looks like the U.K. gov doesn't really want to follow through with the will of the voters.

Is Cuk holding another referendum if they win?

Should've named it
For. U.K.

Been almost 3 years since Brexit passed. And still no exit. M.P. and May are still making excuses. Just looks like the U.K. gov doesn't really want to follow through with the will of the voters.
Sort of telling, isn't it?

Wait, They want to C.U.K. by STAYING in the union?

You guys know how the most homophoboc people are usually actually closet gays?

Well I think it has became the same thing for people using the word Cuck. There are certain right wingers obsessed with this word and dead set on calling anyone with different views a Cuck.

The only explanation for their unhealthy obsession with cuckoldness is that they fantasy about/let their wife get fucked by other men, usually Africans

I'd like to laugh.. But it's all getting not funny in Europe.

I guess they need to spend more time on 4chan to be taken seriously.

I'd like to laugh.. But it's all getting not funny in Europe.

It's decidedly more lighthearted outside of the UK, where their best option right now is to settle for a worse EU deal than they had before Brexit, a worse economic future they had before Brexit, and maybe the most embarrassing self-inflicted injury in English history. That's the best case scenario now lol.

It's decidedly more lighthearted outside of the UK, where their best option right now is to settle for a worse EU deal than they had before Brexit, a worse economic future they had before Brexit, and maybe the most embarrassing self-inflicted injury in English history. That's the best case scenario now lol.

Tbf to the British, this was almost all David Cameron's fault. He was out of touch so much he decided to play a high stakes game of Russian roulette to prove a point. This was right after he won ANOTHER risky game of russian roullette on the false promise to the Scottish that the British would never leave the UK. The Scots reentering the EU independent of the British would be a clusterfuck he said, independence is bad he said.

I hate the tories and think they are mostly terrible people but after Cameron made that horrible decision no one is to blame. There is nothing Theresa May could have done. I love Corbyn think he'd be the greatest British leader ever(and please don't argue the point cause your best British leaders are probably ones I consider the worst) but there was nothing that could be done here.

And if you're going to blame the voters for being dumb, that's honestly not fair to them because Davey boy gave them the gun with which to shoot themselves. If we straight up voted on most issues, I believe it would help on many issues. We would also do some historically stupid things. The reason I can't list examples is because they are probably so stupid they mostly don't come to mind. I would be afraid of a referendum on mandatory vacinnes for example especially secret ballot. I have a general impression much of the public thinks vaccines are harmful and are just on the down low about it cause they know we think they are stupid.

C.U.K !

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ndependent-group-natural-home-remain-alliance

According to the YouGov survey the Brexit party was on 23% when people were asked how they intended to vote in the European elections, with Labour on 22% and the Conservatives – many of whose members have said they will boycott them – on 17%. The Green party was on 10%, Change UK, which was registered as a political party only last week, was on 8%, and Farage’s former party, Ukip, on 6%.

-

This is the ultimate War Room thread.

{<doc}{<jordan}<{outtahere}>

Wow you would think the inventors of the English language of all people would realize the problem here.

C.U.K !

-

Stayey McStayface

Last edited:
Usually peoples , countries etc..try retain as much control over their affairs as possible but most UK citizens, if polls are to believed, seem to want to remain within the E.U.

Obviously there are some downsides to leaving (economic reasons and freedom of movement), but how did the U.K. get along before joining the E.U. ? How is it that Switzerland and Norway are doing fine without being in the E.U.

Last edited:
Usually peoples , countries etc..try retain as much control over their affairs as possible but most UK citizens, if polls are to believed, seem to want to remain within the E.U.

Obviously there are some downsides to leaving, economic and freedom of movement, but how did the U.K. get along before joining the E.U. ? How is it that Switzerland and Norway are doing fine without being in the E.U.

There is a certain Irony of Britain not wanting to be a vassal of the EU empire <45>

Back