The Movies of Kevin Costner - Which are you favourites?

Choose as many as you want, cos sonny, I don't give a shit

• Total voters
List is missing "For The Love of The Game"

My top-5 favourites:

Hatfields & McCoys
JFK
Open Range
Thirteen Days
Waterworld

No Tin Cup that's a top 3xCostner film not even listed ab likely his best film to rewatch. This poll is dogshit
I swear I didn't realize I had to accommodate so many gays with this poll, so I apologize, unfortunately I can't change the options now

I will watch it soon though to get in touch with my feminine side

I swear I didn't realize I had to accommodate so many gays with this poll, so I apologize, unfortunately I can't change the options now

I will watch it soon though to get in touch with my feminine side
I've pretty much assumed most of Sherdog is the equivalent of Will Patton's character from NO WAY OUT from the reactions I've had to watch.

I've pretty much assumed most of Sherdog is the equivalent of Will Patton's character from NO WAY OUT from the reactions I've had to watch.
DAVID!!!
400px-NWO_012.jpg

He plays that role really well, really top notch cast

Even Iman gives her most Oscar worthy performance
dc582db524b30d0af0eb78b2c1b80eaf.gif

DAVID!!!
400px-NWO_012.jpg

He plays that role really well, really top notch cast

Even Iman gives her most Oscar worthy performance
dc582db524b30d0af0eb78b2c1b80eaf.gif

haha. Patton is excellent in that film. You can see his heart getting torn out when Hackman starts his desperation pitch to Costner

“He was insanely jealous of Susan. A man like that- you understand..”

Great acting from Patton that he goes from ultra confident with the- we know that the man who was there that night was Yuri and the man who was there that night was that man that killed Susan...to mentally shattered within a couple of minutes.

The scene where Costner helps Iman by thwarting the two agents is epic.

haha. Patton is excellent in that film. You can see his heart getting torn out when Hackman starts his desperation pitch to Costner

“He was insanely jealous of Susan. A man like that- you understand..”

Great acting from Patton that he goes from ultra confident with the- we know that the man who was there that night was Yuri and the man who was there that night was that man that killed Susan...to mentally shattered within a couple of minutes.

The scene where Costner helps Iman by thwarting the two agents is epic.
fuck man I'm gonna have to watch it tonight

I went with JFK, but could have said Perfect World or Bull Durham as well.

Open Range is an incredibly underrated movie.

One of the best westerns made in the last 30+ years.

Robert Duvall should win some sort of award for being an awesome actor that no one ever talked about.

Back